Denied Zakk Bronte Staff Application

Zakk Bronte

User
May 6, 2022
Username: Zakk Bronte

◈ Your In-Game Name: Zakk Bronte

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198857389671/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: zakkdakiller#0750

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 19 days, 6 hours, 13 minutes, 46 seconds

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 6 AM to 11 PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to help people. I like to help people. When I signed up to be apart of the staff team I had nothing but dedication in my heart and soul to help people who need help but have no one that can be there. I have seen the early morning to the latest nights of Atomic, I know when the offscourings of society rise and I will make certainly make them fall. I witness too many cheerful new players have their spirits crushed by trolls or scum that make their whole purpose on ruining other peoples days.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I can take over a hundred tickets a week, this I know. I do not want to be a bystander anymore because I want to be apart of the solution. I can help not just players but staff as much as possible with sharing any knowledge I have wherever it is needed. The best way to Utopia is with teamwork, courage, and a will to do anything necessary.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I try my best with comedy and try to be funny while helping at the same time.

+1 a huge step up from your last application and I've seen a huge adjustment to your behavior from last time. Keep up the good work and you'll do fine.

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/