Denied Zakkdakiller2 Staff Application

Zakk Bronte

User
May 6, 2022
Username: Zakkdakiller2

◈ Your In-Game Name: zakk MacCaskill

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198857389671/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): zakk MacCaskill#0750

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 1. RDM (class lll) 30/05/2022
2. fail rp during a raid (class lll) 19/05/2022
3. fail rp (class ll) 14/05/2022
4. RDM (class lll) 11/05/2022
5. RDM (class lll) 07/05/2022
6. LTAP (class V) Appealed 06/05/2022
7. RDM (class lll) 06/05/2022

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 1 day 12 hours 22 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Noon / 3pm / 9pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have been seeing a lot of rdm lately and it maddens me when it happens but i play on the lower pop servers so it's rare to see them get help and most of these rdm'rs are getting away scott free and take punishment for what they did

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I also tend to be good in pressured situations and can step back to look at the facts and what is happening in a situation. i have had enough time in sits and sitting by the admin area to see how they do their job and learn from them. (most notable being TooHigh, Betto, and TotallyNotBruceWayne)

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i am very happy to take time and listen to what others think about my application as i understand that with my warns it may seem like too much to handle but i assure you i have learned how to properly play the server after accounting for my actions

-1 For 6 warnings in May. Not really explained well at all. No prior experience in staffing.

If any of those staff are letting you sit in on sits that also a problem...

-1 For 6 warnings in May. Not really explained well at all. No prior experience in staffing.

If any of those staff are letting you sit in on sits that also a problem...
No I never had sat in on sits but occasionally could hear them from the entrance and I apologize for having so many in may as that was when I started playing darkrp and had to learn what is what the game was and didn't understand the rules at the time. And sorry for not much detail on the warns but for what I can remember the two that were on the same day one for rdm and then ltap was because three guys came to my base and started harassing me using random voices, calling me a dumb fuck and I didn't reply so then I found them and had enough cash for exactly a usas and a grenade so I came by WHILE THEY WERE BUILDING and shot and killed two of them then left the server because I was done but then got banned and appealed to it and was back on the server. I understood after a few days what LTAP and RDM was and how to talk to admins so I apologize for not giving the situation for that.

-1 not that much effort but most of those warns should be expired

What do you mean 'expired'? Also where should I have put more effort in?
Warns expire and are no longer valid after 2 weeks unless they are a class IV or Class V they stay permanently, Regarding your effort into the 2 big questions, you need to put more information in your answers. But you’ll have to wait 2 weeks from the day this application gets denied. Good luck on your next application and stay out of trouble until then for a better opportunity next time.

Too many previous warnings, gotta make sure to clean up record and act and make sure you know the rules.

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)