Denied 2.0 Staff Application

User
Dec 13, 2023
Username: 2.0

◈ Your In-Game Name: sleepski

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/sleepskipresty/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: sleepski_

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Fail RP -02/08/2022- I didn't know what I was doing and did not fully read the rules.

RDM -04/08/2022- 2 days before my previous warn I messed up.

Fail RP During Raid -13/08/2022- Still kind of new I did not fully know the rules.

RDM -14/08/2022- I didn't know why I did this.

RDM -19/08/2022- I didn't know why I did this either.

RDM -22/10/2023- My friend killed a fruit slicer after I told him not to and the fruit slicer put me in the ticket since he saw me their with my friend and got me warned.

Prop block -04/12/2023- I was messing around with my friend and accidentally prop blocked another person while trying to mess around with my friend.

Hate Speech -05/12/2023- I come from a African American background and I just said to my friend in chat the N word and I got automatically banned I did not mean any racist regards and I sincerely apologize as I said it to no one else and only to my friend.

Prop Minge -9/12/2023- These people rdmed me so I thought it would be funny to put props in their base.

RDM -9/12/2023- I was shooting these printers this guy was running with and I accidentally shot him.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1W 6D

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 12PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I know that I can help the experience of AtomicRP players by being on the staff team. Staff Team would be a lot of fun and experience that I can get. I would also like to meet new people.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am Unique, have previous staff experience on other games such as Minecraft, and rust. I want to have fun as a staff and help the community of AtomicRP.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-1 need to explain more on why u want to be a part of the staff team. you can take a look at some accepted applications for example and edit your application and votes could change.​

Application Denied
Based on your application, you do not meet the requirements to join the staff team
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the How to join the staff team staffing requirements if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/read-me-first-how-to-join-the-staff-team.2614/