Introduction thread 2.0

Cavewoman

Mod On Atomic DarkRP
User
May 26, 2021
I did one of these a long time ago. I'll start off, I'm Cavewoman I've been on atomic for about 4 years now. I work as an EMT in a semi busy county 911 system. When I'm not gaming I'm playing one of my many instruments or hanging out with my fiancee. I am expecting a baby girl soon. I hope to hear from all of you who are interested in this thread.

• Love
Reactions: keana and Sunee

Attachments

• kevinhart.png
    kevinhart.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
I love this idea 🥺

Im Sunee, I'm twitch streamer and furry artist full time. I live with my Boyfriend who I met through gmod/minecraft ten years ago, and our cat Princie! I play a lot of games but my favorites are Gmod, Baldurs Gate 3, Minecraft, Palworld & Lethal Company! Im a base builder and focus mainly on RP basing - I do not raid, and I rarely KOS base.

Oh also I'm a staff member I guess

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Cavewoman and keana
Hellow, my name is Keana,

I play on
Gmod for the chaos, I often play as a cop or in my safe space.
If you have any questions about the server I know the rules better than the one who wrote them and often know the code better too, So ask away.

Many others call me a rule Karan, I am not going out after people, only when infringed on me.
Lastly just come hang out, I love to converse with the crazy and ill fated players on
Gmod.

And because I know many of you can not say my name right it is Key-on-ah

• Love
Reactions: Sunee and Cavewoman
Hey, I'm Moose King, but most people call me stupid. I like to hang out with my friends and tell jokes, and also kill random players for very little money.

I also take a ticket every once in awhile, if I'm feeling useful

Reactions: keana
Hi there, I'm The Piss Man! I'm a Mod but I am mostly known for being a big CockRoach, I have been on the server for about 2 months now and have enjoyed every second of it. I'm a pretty chill person unless you decide to be rude to me. I hope to see you all on the Server!

TxV0tJ2.png

• Love
Reactions: Sunee and keana
Uhhhh, Im Ziptie ive played this shitty server for almost 2 years now and im sorta known really didnt cause much chaos except for my constant witch hunting but ive been banned for 2 weeks so you dont have to deal with my antics
My hobbies: I play sports (football, wrestling) i workout i started to take working out seriously last summer and have toned down my schedule but im able to Bench 160 squat 235 and dead lift 335.
I Also build model kits im working on a f15 strike eagle model kit right now.
i play flight sims such as microsoft flight simulator, Digital combat simulator which i dont now recomend if you have a empty wallet (80$ for one plane) and of course warthunder.
so yeah so suprisingly im not a fatass little kid who plays gmod im able to touch grass 90% of my day.
Have a Atomic day on this shitty server.

-unwillingly

-Ziptie
download (28).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Sunee and keana
I am him
I am super sigma and well respected in Atomic and well known for my great personality, all the staff love me and thrive to be just like me.

Reactions: Ziptie
Im Rukia, Not Ruka, Not Reka, > roo·kee·uh Please Say My Name Right Most Of The Staff Team Don't Say My Name Properly And Me And Keana Might Be The Same Person Who Knows 🤷‍♀️ Best Bleach Fan In The Server

• Love
Reactions: Sunee