Denied VastBum Staff Application

VastBum

User
Nov 8, 2021
Username: VastBum

◈ Your In-Game Name: Vastbum

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199009424667/

Your Age: 24

Your Discord Tag: Vastbum

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. verbal yesterday besides that i dont think so

How much playtime do you have on the server? almost 4 and half days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? mainly all day at times usually

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? to help out the server with the toxic people and just do something else besides grind in the game. I also like to prove my self to harder tasks and challenge myself to new things inside videos and come close to the community.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i just love helping people out and showing them mods aren't always the bad people. I would be able to help out all the mods and just come closer to the community.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i just like to have fun and give respect to other people.

Last edited:
You got a verbal for arresting someone with a perma weapon?
I feel like you should know about perma guns and using the weapon checker by the time you're ready to apply for staff...

You got a verbal for arresting someone with a perma weapon?
I feel like you should know about perma guns and using the weapon checker by the time you're ready to apply for staff...
back then when i was in the server alot it was okay for the mayor to put a law saying aos if weapon out . even if it was a perma....

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

i mean yall dont say be detailed i mean how much you want for a gmod mod

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/
Yup