Jun 16, 2022
Username: AcidFerret

◈ Your In-Game Name: AcidFerret

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/AcidFerret/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: acidferret

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. i got warned last time for RDM. but i think what happened was the guy was going up to me telling me to stab him, when i did stab him he made a report and got me jailed, and when i was in jail he started saying slurs at me. the other warning i dotn remember. this nearly over a year ago tho in 2022

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 2 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
i was actually staff on atomic ages back, but all my mates left the staff team and had no one else to play it, but ive been playing it more recently and want to join the staff team again! i was a t mod, i was on the staff team for a few weeks and really enjoyed it, ive been playing gmod for years on atomic and other servers similar!

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? BST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? anytime really, between 4pm and 2 am usually. but my sleep schedule is a bit whack so literally anytime tbh

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i miss being part of the staff team cause i loved making an awesome community a better place, and the staff team was awesome to work with. id be interested in becoming friends with the staff roster again and having jokes with people! ive been playing garrys mod for years, and atomic was always a server i liked coming back to. and i just remember having a really good time with all of you lot.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i believe i could be a useful addition to the staff team because i thrive to help the community and make it a better place, also i just enjoy helping people, on other servers ive always tried to help people the best i can. and if i could take that to the next level i would greatly appreciate it. also i believed when i was a staff member on the atomic team i was pretty good at what i did, people always said i was reasonable and came to a good conclusion.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
bighead i might be wrong but i think ages back you did my interview? i used to be called Tails. you commented that i was nervous or some shit

i understand that, like i said tho. i only stopped playing cause all my friends on the staff roster left, it wasnt cause i didnt enjoy it. i was just feeling a bit lonely without all my buds

+1 Can't be giving him a minus one because he left a most likely horrible staff team. He can spend more time and experience on this one. Will do good.