Add a feature that counters the job campers at spawn.

Tophat

Trial Mod
User
Sep 28, 2021
Why is it every time I want a job its always taken, Blackmarket gun dealer? Taken. Pro Printer? Taken. Even after the server crashes and i reconnect within minutes every job I want is filled. And even when the moment arises where a slot is available some guy instantly takes it after doing nothing for hours. I don't mind that people have jobs but I absolutely despise the people who have a macro or bind setup just to get a job instantly. Add something that disconnects people at spawn after being afk or just afk in general.

How bout just an auto-try feature or queue for jobs? You can't be mad that the most favored jobs on the server are often filled. That's just natural. People will rush to claim the most coveted positions on the server, there's nothing malicious about it nor much that can be done. Nor is it really even a problem, just shows those jobs are very much liked and are very valuable. Sucks you cant get into them sometimes, we've all been locked out of our favorite jobs before, but perhaps you've just gotta join the bind club to beat em.

Suggestion Denied
We already have an Anti AFK feature in place to prevent actions like that. The popular jobs are just naturally full usually.​