Accepted DripSpudword Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DripSpudword

User
Jun 11, 2023
Username: DripSpudword

◈ Your In-Game Name: DripSpudword

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199217708779/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: DripSpudword (This is after update when they removed numbers 3756 were my old ones)

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 24/08/2023- Class IV Hate Speech- This warn was giving to me for the use of the N-word. I come from Latino and African American heritage and during a purge my friend said 'wouldn't it be funny if you just ran around saying the N-word". And I don't know why I listened to him. I knew back then that I wanted to be on mod staff and I don't know what went threw my brain to listen to him. My very first application was denied for the reason that it was barely after the first warns. I do apologize and regret what I did and I understand if this ruins my chances of becoming a mod. I know that people will say that I didn't give a good reason of what I learned and changed from this warn. And they will state that "your friend said so is not a good reason". I know that just because my friend said so is not a good reason and I know I shouldn't have. But in the moment at the time I was not thinking like I normally do. I'm very sorry to all parties involved and I haven't done or even had a warn since this day.
24/08/2023- Class III Fail Rp during raid- In August is when I started playing on atomic 1 so it was one of my first days, so I didn't read the rules. NLR was the main reason for the ticket and warn. I did apologize and I thank the other person (that sent the ticket) for being so kind about it

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6D 18H 48M (11/19/2023)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PFS/WST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Anytime after school. In bursts on the weekends

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? From my tickets and many other tickets i've sent I know what its like to wait for your ticket to be taken. Some days when i'm on the server I will send a ticket and there will be no mod's on. And some days people just get away with RDM or FRP. I want to be apart of mod staff to help be the cause that people know the rules and won't mess up other players RP. Just like all other mod staff they know what its like to have Rp ruined and have a loss of fun in the game entirely.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Not only do I want to help AtomicRP staff, but i'm not only in it for supporter+. I know that some people that put in a staff application aren't planning on meeting the 100 ticket quota every week. They might do 15 or 30 but they are just really in it for the free supporter+ for a week or two. I want to help AtomicRP stay at the top of all DarkRP and keep there servers fun and playable for everyone. I wont be a mod staff that dosen't want to work and just act like i'm better than everyone else because i'm on mod staff. I want to be one of the best mod's this server has had and I will work to the goal one ticket at a time. I won't just do 100 tickets a week, I will hit 150 then I will push to 200 and more.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I as an individual was diagnosed with ADHD before it just became ADD. As a precautionary I do tend to joke around a lot and I don't want it to effect anybody or anything in or off mod staff. I don't have any warns to do with personal attack towards anybody and I do try to keep it under control when I can. I believe if any mod staff remember their encounters with me I am a rational person and I do keep it in control during those situations.

Last edited:
-1/+1 Never met the guy but seems like hes tryna change. i say lets see what happens in the interview

+1 very detailed. I wouldn't be talkin about taking that many tickets though. you would burn yourself out so fast.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to ayvry on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.

I do apologize for missing the 3 day area to reach out but ive had covid for the past days and havent been able to do much especially play games or talk with people. However i understand the consequences and will reapply in 2 weeks
Application Denied
Due to your failure to reach out to the interviewing staff member within 3 days, your application has been denied.

We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for
an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the How to join the staff team staffing requirements if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/read-me-first-how-to-join-the-staff-team.2614/

Application Accepted
Reach out to "quinceiy" on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.

For more information on what to do in the meantime, check out this post.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/application-accepted-whats-next.6197
Howdy! I've sent quinceiy a message and I'm just waiting for a response. Looking forward to being trained 🔥

Reactions: Nyan
Status
Not open for further replies.