Denied Admiral Avos Staff Application

Admiral Avos

User
Mar 17, 2022
Username: Admiral Avos

◈ Your In-Game Name: Mysterio

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Terrierburrier/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 23

Your Discord (with tag): Admiral Avos#6461

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. While my warns have been verbal, I have been warned for breaking NLR. I have done my best to avoid doing so again and have no problem with any retroactive punishment I may receive.
I have never been banned, for any reason.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 4d and change

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Midday/Night

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the staff team because I want to use my activity on the server to help bolster the wellbeing and overall experience of players on the server, especially newer players who may be lost or just be playing Garry's Mod for the first time. Just last night Swigity and myself provided shelter for several newer players so their experience wouldn't consist of frustrations.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be on the staff team not for any of the benefits from becoming a member, but instead I should be on the team because I want to be able to mediate situations that are prone to spiral out of control. It's my hope that I can be of assistance to anyone, regardless of my in-game ties and alliances, and be able to handle matters in a calm, civilized, objective manner.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My real name is Josh! I am an aspiring voice actor and veterinarian, as well as a former musician. To go explain each of these, I have been told on numerous occasions that I have a military/radio voice during my work at Six Flags. I am currently working on an associates of science in natural sciences, and I used to play the violin! I own two dogs that I treat like family, Molly and King. My favorite colors are green and purple, and I cannot stress enough how much I love birds! I have an almost encyclopedic knowledge of random bird trivia! At the risk of providing too much information, I will end this application with a random bird fact: Mockingbirds, thrashers and catbirds are all in the Mimae family of birds, named for their ability to mimic other birds and notably the Brown Thrasher is capable of singing up to 2000 unique bird calls.

I do hope I can make it in!