Denied Akio Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akio

User
Aug 6, 2023
Username: Akio

◈ Your In-Game Name: Akio

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199436250336/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: sawda#4661

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 Day

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? UTC+1

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 13:00 / 14:00

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be a staff member because I would like to help the people I started off here with maintain the server and allow everyone to have fun without someone ruining it. and that makes me would like to fill in and help out wherever neccessary. I believe I will do a good job and have no doubt I will make new friends in my time here as it has been a while and there's a good portion of new players in this community. I don't know what else to say, I Got good command experience and I would like to bring that over to u guys,
I wish To be Staff Member on This Server Because I Would Like to Help The Community and Make them Have The Best Roleplay Experience They Can Without People That Ruin it and Before The Server Closed I also Experienced Alot of Mingery on the server and I Don't Want Other Players to go Trough it So i Will do My Best To Keep The Server Free Of People That Ruin The Fun and Make People Leave

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I firmly believe that my suitability for this rank stems from my significant tenure as a dedicated member of this esteemed community. Throughout my extended involvement, I have consistently exhibited an unwavering commitment to its growth and prosperity. My extensive experience within the community has afforded me an in-depth understanding of its dynamics, values, and objectives. In addition to my long-term engagement, I have consistently proven myself to be a reliable and dependable presence during crucial off-hours when the presence of staff is most crucial. I have made it my personal mission to be available during these critical periods, ensuring that the community remains supported and nurtured even when others may be unavailable. I take pride in being able to step in and address concerns, provide guidance, and maintain a positive and constructive atmosphere during these times of relative scarcity. I believe because of the stated reasons I am fit to become a staff member.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. N/A

Application Denied
As you have used AI to write your app, your application is denied and you are now Blacklisted from staffing on Atomic.​

Status
Not open for further replies.