Allow Bases to be Made in PD Vault

Asherrod

User
May 4, 2021
Today, I was told by ASONG to not base inside of the PD vault, even though the mayor himself allowed it and I RPed as a "Professional Govt Printer," aka a federal reserve. I would give a cut of my money to the secret service and mayor because I was printing money for the government, not just myself. To me, it makes no sense why you cannot base inside of the PD vault, especially if the mayor can make printers legal, as I heard from the 2 admins who said not to base in there, and if the mayor himself allows it. I just cannot fathom why it should be against the rules, and it would give people an actual reason to raid the PD other than shits and giggles.

No fuck NO Why would criminals be able to base with PD thats a common sense rule ESPECIALLY IN MAYOR OFFICE
Yes, though what if the mayor allows it and you roleplay as the federal reserve? It is DarkRP and it is roleplay in a way, although the official job title may not be specifically what I changed my job title to.

Going back to this, there is no RP reason or gameplay reason that this rule should exist. Even if you cannot rp as the federal reserve or a government printer, it still makes no sensr. Unless the police cannot be corrupt, which if so every police officer should be banned, and if the FearRP that everyone claims does not apply to this for some wacky reason, if holding police/mayor hostage for basing rights, then this rule should be removed. If someone could explain how this rule does not interfere with others, please tell me so.

Today, I was told by ASONG to not base inside of the PD vault, even though the mayor himself allowed it and I RPed as a "Professional Govt Printer," aka a federal reserve. I would give a cut of my money to the secret service and mayor because I was printing money for the government, not just myself. To me, it makes no sense why you cannot base inside of the PD vault, especially if the mayor can make printers legal, as I heard from the 2 admins who said not to base in there, and if the mayor himself allows it. I just cannot fathom why it should be against the rules, and it would give people an actual reason to raid the PD other than shits and giggles.
Please read the default laws

Please read the default laws
2 admins, specifically monkey and asong, allowed printers to be made legal by the mayor, what they said is that you are not allowed to base in the vault unless you are police. If you need witnesses i have 2 of them if you so wish. Seems that you and the admin team need to have a discussion.