Allow Pizza Chef to RP Base.

Beta

User
Mar 29, 2021
United States
Right now pizza chef can't make an RP base because their Pizza's Give health and so are considered "raidables"

Raiding a Solo Pizza Chef
does not give you anything 99/100 of the times, you just are raiding to screw someone else over and ruin their RP experience.

Pizza chefs normally
cook to order and since the other players cannot use the chefs fridge/oven they can't make any pizzas to "raid" unless they are already made.

Pizza Chefs signs cannot be taken from unless you are another pizza chef or the owner of said sign, so even if you raided them you
cannot get the money from them.

Players also cannot put pizzas in their inventory, therefore you must eat any pizza if there are any actually laying around.

Pizza Chef would be the one class I would consider not to have raidables because of the reasons stated above. If you were to
allow players to pocket pizza and use the fridge/oven to make pizza I could see not allowing them to have an RP base, but at the current time you cannot.

Gun dealers and pizza chef are both under the citizen category so it should be alright for them to have printers.
Gun dealers have 2 forms of income, selling guns and owning printers.

Gun dealers/Doctor/Body guards/Bank Guards can own printers, the only classes that cant are Hobos, Cinema owners, Pizza Chef and Citizens themselves.

A solution to this is allowing the Pizza Chef to either have an RP base, OR allow them to own printers like the Gun Dealer.

Last edited:
i'm gonna be honest i thought pizza man could do a rp base anyway so +1

+1 Please for the love of god i just wanna sell pizza to people and not get shot in the face in my own store