Jun 13, 2023
Username: RaulphThePizzaMan

◈ Your In-Game Name: Pizza Man Raulph

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ayvry

Your Age: 23

Your Discord Tag: ayvry

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have one warn from 2021 for raid failrp. I dont remember that well, but it was most likely coming back to a raid before the raider said over.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 Days 6 Hours 24 Mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 6PM-11PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I play consistently on the server and have developed a friendly reputation with staff and overall players. I intend to make the server and more friendly and inviting environment for all new players, and an enjoyable and fair place for all veteran players. Everyone can improve and be the voice to make change for the better I want to be part of that change.

Reputation is also another one of my strong suits. As well as being the normal Atomic thief and trying to make as much money as I can, I have way more enjoyment providing fun and entertaining experiences with RP. Whether I add arenas to keep bloodthirsty players pacified, or creating a hostile PD for everyone to raid and keep themselves involved, theirs always something I find fun about keeping people entertained and focused on what makes Atomic fun, which is the player base.

In addition, one thing I've always found with playtime, is the fairness, helpfulness and friendliness of all staff members. If theirs one thing I enjoy, is leaving a positive impression on the community, whether its messing around with a staff member in their job just to keep tensions low, or trying new RP techniques that will ether leave people frustrated and keep coming back for more, or leave them happy and want to keep seeing these types of RP techniques being used to keep the RP experience fresh and not stagnate.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?

Everyone wants 3 things since I've played on RP servers. Its Fairness, Preventing time-loss, and good reputation.

One reason I should be accepted into the staff team is my willingness to help others and keep the peace between players to come to a better resolve.

Fairness : I believe everyone side needs to be heard. Weather or not its someone fault outright and they are lying through their teeth. I always want to hear both side, make an educated guess, and review the proof. Everyone needs fairness, having a small ego and not getting frustrated when people don't care, or even just cuss you out, I always keep a straight head on my shoulders to further educate players on rules, guidelines, or just helping new players with any type of questions.

Preventing Time-Loss : I work a regular 8-5 everyday, and if there is something I hate, is being able to get on the game after a long day, try to have fun, and end up getting into an argument with someone about some small a niche that couldn't be explained quickly and effectively all because of ego. My goal with people online or even in the real world with teaching or overall helping them understand stuff. Is to be Quick, Informative, and Confident. Being on the staff team, I will ensure better quality of game play for players and admins that really want the time off. Being able to educate myself on rules and guidelines will help me make better judgement calls to make tickets take seconds. Everyone has free time, but not everyone has time to be free.

Reputation : One thing I would say is my biggest strong suit, is to create and maintain and good reputation through staff, and players. A reputation can mean a lot; Being the best? Being the worst? The richest? The poorest? It all doesn't matter to me. . I don't need to sit in a base all day for hours at a time making fake currency on this server. I would rather go out and talk to people, make interesting conversation, help new players make the most money with jobs that are free if they cant afford to purchase a rank. Even brand new players that haven't touched GMod all need help. I can help the newest player get a foot in the door and create a friendship along the way when they eventually do learn how to better play the game. Even veteran players with longer playtime that want to keep themselves entertained even when they've done everything in the game. I always want to create a better, more entertaining time for everyone.

In Conclusion : These topics are just a few reasons why I believe I would make a great asset to the staff team. As well as keeping order in the server, I also prefer to go and do the dumb things with players. Creating a dance train following a hobo? I'm there, creating a hostile PD for players to raid consistently to keep things fresh? I'm There. Creating and pitching new ideas for the server to create a more friendly, fun and overall better experience with the server? I'm also there. These are just a few things in the many situations I love to be involved in. Thank you everyone for reading my application, If you don't know me and would like too, shoot me a DM on discord, or just harass me on the server if you see me, I'm always trying to find new ways to make myself, and others entertained.

Thanks for reading my application - Pizza Man Raulph (Da Pizza Man with Da Pizza Plan).

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
+1
Good applicant, GREAT application
You improved your application, therefore I changed my opinion.
Great work, goodluck with your interview!

-Tmod Bagsley

Last edited:
+1
good play time, no serious warns, been around a long time, a very good reputation on the server from what ive seen, while i believe they may need a bit of help if theyre accepted i think theyre worth at least an interview, those last two questions trip people up but the answers given show promise.

edit:
With the new edits to their staff app i got a bigger +1

Last edited:
-1 I haven't met you in game yet, so based solely on your application I can't give a positive vote due to the effort in the last two questions.

I appreciate the insight from y'all. I have revised my application and added some things that better get my mind across. I hope it finds y'all well.

Last edited:

Everything is good, just needs more effort. Keep that in mind next time you apply<3

+1 Great application
  • Lots of effort all the way around.
  • Very detailed and well versed.
  • I like that you went into detail on your perspective as a player, not just how you can help as a staff member. It's important to see from both sides.
  • We should dance train as hobos sometime. :cool: