Accepted kejb Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

kejb

User
Dec 22, 2023
Username: kejb

◈ Your In-Game Name: Kejb

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kejbqueef/ (+ ~300hrs on an old account that got hacked)

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: kejb

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 Days+

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Pacific Standard

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Going onto winter break for next 2 weeks... so around 10am-when i get off. After that, I'm available every weekday around 3pm-11pm after school hours, although times may vary depending on sports schedule.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've been hanging around Atomic for a reasonable, and it's been awesome. The friendships and events I've been grateful enough to be a part of make this place feel like home, and I want to do more to keep that vibe alive.
One of the biggest things that I struggled with when I started playing DarkRP was just learning the ropes in general. I want to help support newer players and give them a chance to learn and grow so that they can enjoy the server as much as I do.
Atomic is more than just a server to me—it's a community. I want to be part of the team that makes sure everyone feels valued and keeps the good times rolling. I want to be there to help, whether it's answering questions or resolving any issues or problems that may occur throughout the road.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm a dedicated, self disciplined individual in which I use to set myself out from others. I believe that I can be of great help to the Atomic staffing community to strive in making DarkRP an enjoyable experience for all players.
I would like to point out my communication skills. As I've spent years as a high level coach, I pride myself on my ability to communicate clearly and efficiency. I believe that an open dialogue and transparency with whom I'm working with is critical on addressing concerns and acting on the accordingly.
Adding onto that, I believe teamwork is at the heart of every successful community. I am a collaborative team player who values the insights and contributions of my fellow staff members. Together, we can create a harmonious and thriving space for everyone.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. In a nutshell, I love this community, and I'm pumped to have the chance to be part of the Atomic Staff Team. Thanks for considering me,

Kejb/johnny foreskins/Kellen

Last edited:
+1 My approval based on app & effort

Last edited:
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to itscrumball on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.