Moonie General Suggestion - Job Entity Prop Freeze/ Delete/ Editing

Moonie

User
May 5, 2022

Suggestion Name Job Entity Prop Freeze/ Delete/ Editing

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed Entities Spawned as Props from Jobs

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed I would like to see a change with the current way we interact with the props/ entities with jobs. As of right now there is no way to position or freeze or delete the props associated with jobs. I have been told that they are "World Entities" and therefore can not be edited, positioned, frozen or even deleted after they have been spawned which make this frustrating because people can easily use gravity gun to steal and minge/ grief you during the building process and when I make this suggestion I am aiming specifically at non raidables. I don't really know much about the other jobs that include raidables such as Printer jobs. I really would like to see this change as it can greatly improve the way I interact as that job and increase productivity and the security of even having this job. If you have any questions about my suggestion and possible concerns, bugs or even ways it can be abused I'm sure there are ways to fix that as well but at the very least I would like to make a discussion about this. I know other servers already had this implemented (Ex. Changing the Texture of my Oven in Pizza Maker Job) so it was something I was shocked not to see when joining and becoming dedicated to Atomic as my go to server for RP. Thank you for your time an consideration on the topic and hope for a swift reply! <3

Links to Addons

Hi @Moonie, what specific world entities are unable to be physgunned right now?
Sorry for the late reply!! I cannot Physgun the "DoobieTable" in the Weed Grower Job
Edit: This makes it very difficult to secure a fun and effecient way to RP as perhaps a shop owner and just using the table in general

Suggestion Noted
I can get that into the github issues for you.
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, for further questions feel free to reach out on Discord.​