Denied Application

KeepChangingIt

User
Apr 3, 2021
Your In-Game Name: I don't have a fixed one as my policy is i change my name after a sit, this will still happen after being accepted.

Steam Name: Same thing but with my ingame name.

Link to your Public Steam Profile: actually don't have steam but heres an acc i just made - https://steamcommunity.com/id/atmcwilkers/ and my steam id - STEAM_0:0:209725154

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 13, almost 13 and a half

Your discord name/tag: REMMAH#0865

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No because someone in darkrp took it, as soon as i get staff ill make him change his name and perm ban him

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Constant mrdm warns, countless failrp warns and dont even get me started on my nlr wars. But that was just a phase, i got through it

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) i have around 6 hours im not too sure atm but round it to the nearest 24 and we all good. Ive been playing gmod for about 5 days now (1 business week).

Have you read up on our rules fully? Staff tell me to do it when i get jailed after i get warned but my time is much more well spent watching youtube. But i have a good idea of what the rules are.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? I didnt know there was a forum until 1 hour ago, so no.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I do but its broken, i sound 20 so dont worry about me being 13, just trust me on this one.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) yes, i was banned for mrdm on multiple other servers and am familiar with the screen that pops up when you are banned.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) all the staff say i should apply because im so active within the community.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I dont have experience with these made up words but i am willing to bring this server above and beyond with my skilful use of the !warns page.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? This server has been my everything, when i get raided i cry myself to sleep and if i win a raid, i celebrate for the next week. Ive always hated being jailed after i get warned so id like to unjail myself when that happens and also just want to give back to the community by jailing people myself.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? You aks this question just for me to say, "read my apppication, that is why"

Made with love,
-Mourice

-minimum age is 15
-not enough detail
-not much care put into application

Last edited:
-1 Come back in 2 years.
Broken mic.
Previously banned for MRDM.

so id like to unjail myself when that happens
This sounds like abuse to me. I wonder what else is within reason.

And your last answer is just sad to read.
This one question might change the entire application above it, just like job interviews. An answer I would like to see is something that describes your personal traits. or previous accomplishments. How you tackled a difficult problem etc.

All in all, I would say, you should enjoy your time playing instead of moderating.

See you in game !

Application Denied
You do not meet the required age for staff on Atomic DarkRP.