Denied apply staff

g1itch._.

User
Jul 23, 2021
Your In-Game Name: g1itch._.

Steam Name:glitchmiketmanyt

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199083801700/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am 16 years old

Your discord name/tag: I have diabetes#9301

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
no it is not because it said the name was already taken

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

I have been warned once because I was testing out s gun on a wall so then a guy walked into it and died and he reported staff on me

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

my time on this server is preety long it is 1day 13hr and 26min

Have you read up on our rules fully?

yes I read the rules multiple times to make sure I did not misread anything

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes I did and did the same thing read it multiple times.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

yes I do have a mic. But it does not work right now so I am getting a new one soon enough.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
No I do not but I would love to learn and I can go on youtube or ask a friend

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

No I have not

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

No I do not

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I want to be part of the staff team because I like to help people out in games and also it would be cool to be part of something big in a game server. Another reason why is I will try my best to go on a lot and be a good staff member for people. And last reason is cuz ever since I got this game staff have been short sometimes and even none half of the time so I can maybe the only staff to help out.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I should be accepted because first I am a very nice person, Second I am very responsible and I can always do my best in any game no matter what it is,Third ik how to work in teams, Fourth I am hardworking and would never let anyone down when they need help and lastly because I would just love to this job.

What is your timezone?

My timezone is EAST standard time

Thank you for reading and have a nice day

I apologize. But I have never seen you on the server and the application could use some work.

+/-
I feel like you need to make yourself more present in the community, and come back when you have a mic imo. You def know the server rules from me playing with you for a 6 hour period. The Application is a little short too but that can always be worked apon. Don't worry about these -1's for now because theres always room to improve.

Hopefully you can take my words as a bright spot in this post, sometimes stuff like this can feel bad.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM a Senior Mod or above with questions/concerns.​