Denied Askiiv Staff Application

Askiiv

User
Jul 10, 2023
Username: Askiiv

◈ Your In-Game Name: Comerz (LowTierGod before changing my name)

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199215970902

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: lowtiercreep

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Four RDMs
Two FRP During Raid
Three Hate Speech

I'll guarantee none of those above will happen again.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 days, 1 hours, 23 minutes, 50 seconds

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT+3:30 (I'm from Sweden but right now I'm visiting Iran)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? its depends but usually its between afternoons and night

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am impressed with the really active playerbase on this server and believe that this is has it's pros and cons, I've also noticed the lack of staff in the morning and early afternoon, therefore sometimes when I'm online and I make a ticket, it has taken from 3 to 5 minutes for the ticket to be answered, I also want to be as good and fair as a staff member can be to earn the trust of both the playerbase and the Administration Team. In other matters, I still want to remain a staff member so I can be more professional in the future.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like I should be accepted because I'm very open minded, and I won't take a bias to a friend or anyone who was nice, fair is fair when it comes to having to make the decision on whether if they're guilty or not. I'm fairly active to your server and I have a great time with the people that play here, I feel like I could be a understanding and fair admin if I am to be accepted.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. -Always learn from my mistakes.
-Pacient.
-I always try to be as efficient and effective as possible.
-Friendly (except when I don't get the same response back and just want to insult me).
-I love grinding but also to have fun within the rules.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

Dont Copy others applications​