Atomic RP

CultWeedFarm

SMod on AtomicRP
User
Jun 20, 2023

Hello,

Before I begin, please allow me to introduce myself. I'm Cult, also known as Weed_Farm. I've been on the server for about two years. I'm an outgoing and well-known member. I enjoy RPing as "Sign and Base Inspector." I'm also known for giving new players money. Now that I've said enough about myself, let's get into this post.

RP Characters

To access these press F4 (if you anything besides a 100% keyboard then you need to press FN+F4)

DARKRP Rules

The server is acquiring a lot of players, and it's difficult to be new and not know what to do. If you are a new player, I recommend that you PRESS T then DO !motd. This will display every rule that isn't on the server. It will also answer 90% of your server-related questions. You can also contact a staff member by typing @(questions you may have). Staff members are kind and will gladly answer your questions.

Need Help

As the server grows, so does the RDMERS and other players. If you've been targeted or your experience isn't great you can always call a staff member by doing @(the issue you are having). Staff members are busy trying to make the server great so please be patient when making a ticket.

Thank you for reading my post; I will be posting more during the day. If you have any suggestions, please leave them in the comments section and I will check into them and post them. In addition, I requested that you introduce yourself first in your responses so that we can get to know one other.​

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    184.6 KB · Views: 28