Accepted Beta's Staff Application

Beta

User
Mar 29, 2021
United States
Your In-Game Name: Beta Male [He/She]

Steam Name: Beta Male [He/She]

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Blake_The_Weeaboo_Trash/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 21

Your discord name/tag: Blake#6299

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?: Nicknamed Myself The Same in the Atomic Discord. Beta Male, If accepted I want to shorten it to just Beta.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?:
I have been banned for a day by TKT Doubt For RDM In a Sit. I killed someone after they shot me for no reason and they came back to their base breaking NLR so I shot them again. Then They came back a 3rd time and called an admin about some props in their base, Unrelated to me, But I shot him in the face since he came back and didn't realize he was in a sit since it was on the street in front of his base. Still My Fault Should have read the situation. Date: 11/03/2021

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community): 2w 19h 41m

Have you read up on our rules fully?:
Yes Multiple Times.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?:
Yes, Staff Handbook, How to Write a proper warn, List of Commands etc.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?: Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes):
Yes I have been an admin on a TTT server called Fruity Gamers that turned into vertical Fortress, I also moderated a Deathrun/jailbreak Server(s) called Lifepunch. I also was an admin on House of Havoc/ The Public DarkRP in 2014. All The Servers/communities are now gone. Sadge.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below):
Dox
Panda

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I do not believe so. The Gui when I played back then was all custom coded for the server but it should be similar enough to figure out. They Used ULX.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?:
I am active, Im on when no staff are on and there are problems like most of the time; propblocking spawn, MRDM/MRDA. I try to get steam ID's and Screenshots and post them to discord and call a staff member But that dosent always work. We cant all be on 24/7 so its understandable. I already go around trying to help people correct their failbases, make sure shooting blinds are 30 width (1 block), all fading doors bound to 1 keybind etc.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
All I want to do is to be able to stop minges on the server, Im friendly to mostly everyone, I give new players 100k and knifes because its a nice thing to do and they are more likely to stay on and play if they get some generosity like that. I try to be fair and be everyone friend, I only play on this DarkRP server (or gmod server in general), and I really enjoy all the cool people I meet on the server.

F.A.Q.
Are you Gay?: Yes
Are you a Furry?: Yes
Are you a Weeb?: Yes
Dose any of that matter: No
WeedStocks

Last edited:
I love you so much and im gay too btw and you deserve to be staff mwah +1

DADDDDDDDY CHIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I see them online constantly late at night. I think they would make an excellent staff member.

They also scored top of the fitness gram pacer test, in 5th grade, because of such +1

Your In-Game Name: Beta Male [He/She]

Steam Name: Beta Male [He/She]

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Blake_The_Weeaboo_Trash/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 21

Your discord name/tag: Blake#6299

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?: Nicknamed Myself The Same in the Atomic Discord. Beta Male, If accepted I want to shorten it to just Beta.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?:
I have been banned for a day by TKT Doubt For RDM In a Sit. I killed someone after they shot me for no reason and they came back to their base breaking NLR so I shot them again. Then They came back a 3rd time and called an admin about some props in their base, Unrelated to me, But I shot him in the face since he came back and didn't realize he was in a sit since it was on the street in front of his base. Still My Fault Should have read the situation. Date: 11/03/2021

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community): 2w 19h 41m

Have you read up on our rules fully?:
Yes Multiple Times.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?:
Yes, Staff Handbook, How to Write a proper warn, List of Commands etc.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?: Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes):
Yes I have been an admin on a TTT server called Fruity Gamers that turned into vertical Fortress, I also moderated a Deathrun/jailbreak Server(s) called Lifepunch. Both Servers/communities are now gone. Sadge.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below):
Dox
Panda

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I do not believe so. The Gui when I played back then was all custom coded for the server but it should be similar enough to figure out. They Used ULX.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?:
I am active, Im on when no staff are on and there are problems like most of the time; propblocking spawn, MRDM/MRDA. I try to get steam ID's and Screenshots and post them to discord and call a staff member But that dosent always work. We cant all be on 24/7 so its understandable. I already go around trying to help people correct their failbases, make sure shooting blinds are 30 width (1 block), all fading doors bound to 1 keybind etc.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
All I want to do is to be able to stop minges on the server, Im friendly to mostly everyone, I give new players 100k and knifes because its a nice thing to do and they are more likely to stay on and play if they get some generosity like that. I try to be fair and be everyone friend, I only play on this DarkRP server (or gmod server in general), and I really enjoy all the cool people I meet on the server.

F.A.Q.
Are you Gay?: Yes
Are you a Furry?: Yes
Are you a Weeb?: Yes
Dose any of that matter: No
WeedStocks
bro doesn’t even pay us money -1

(+1 very cool guy and helps out new players, would make great staff)

+1 Knows the rules well, i see him active alot but ew a furry
-1 Caused a lot of problems with my friend Xiao when we first started back a month ago. They are usually hiding with folks with OP bases and Bootlickers so I have somewhat of a problem with them.

(Once again, I simply don't hate the person but I do have some issues on the exploits they and their friends have been using. Yet when we follow the same steps, WE get in trouble. So I detect some bias in the community so I will not retract me review)
OP bases is one of his strongpoints...if you have an OP base (THAT FOLLOW GUIDELINES), then you’re just good and imo all the more suited for staff as you have more knowledge about bases.

My team has very good base builders. Our problem is that people use the same DUPES overtime and when we follow the same guidelines someone reports it for NOT being in the guideline. Most of the time we will have admins who don't want to fully check the base out and will warn one of my teammates.

Another issue is that theirs so many people who can't understand it takes time to communicate with each other. We're all busy people. My team isn't excluded from this. Most of my friends on here have annoying ass parents who pull them away from their building duties and causes us to look bad when we have to explain we're not building but our teammate who is afk at that moment is.

Too many people are "Boot Licking" the rules and are usually breaking the rules themselves by raiding us when we are building. It's happened so many times it's not even worth recording.
Mods are supposed to listen an explanation. dupe your bases so you don’t spend time. Simple. I also believe there’s some personal bias in your statements since I’ve seen beta absolutely fucking steamroll you before. Just me though.

That would be the case for most knowledge people on Gmod. I for starters has had Garry's Mod since 2004. I still don't know how to mess around fully on the game. I usually don't have permissions to save the base dupes. We also don't stay in the same spot every single time. I let my friends build bases wherever they'd please along as they follow the rules.

"Mods are supposed to listen to an explanation." You're damn right they should! But again, they don't always do so... Sometimes we get verbal warnings and that's it. But it's still a serious piss off and most of us ignore it because we're working to the best we can.
report them to the forum or talk to them then...I used to think Koda was a shitty staff, but after talking to him he’s become one of my top 5. Little passive aggressive though...

+1 Beta Male is relatively well known within the community, he's active, and most importantly to me personally, knowledgeable regarding the servers rules. And although he has gotten into some drama in the server, I think he should at least be given an interview.

giphy.gif

• Angry
Reactions: REMMAH