Bigdickwalter

User
Sep 26, 2020
Name:Irl Ryder in-game custom name big dick walter

Steam Name: Rydermiller88

SteamID:76561198983044526

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your discord name/tag: you #0333

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? no you on discord big dick Walter in-game

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Servers? If yes, what for? Yes 2 rdm before I knew the rules 1 mrdm that was not me it was my cousin while I went to the bathroom I told him he could play the game while I was going to the bathroom and I had a gun on me so he went around shooting people cause for some reason he thought it was Fortnite or something in very sorry it will not happen again also an nlr because at the time I do don't know what it meant

How much playtime do you have on the server? (3 days minimum)

1w 0d 0h 33m
Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes I know them and have known them for 5 days

Have you read up on the AtomicRP Staff Handbook? Yes I like the color yellow btw

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes not high quality but I have a high Quality one ill have to dig it out we just moved

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Because I've been admin before on another server that shut down and I like that on this server every out is treated the same regardless of rank that's why I kinda didn't like being an admin on that server they just used me for friends

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? Because I was a admin before like I said up there in why do I want to be apart of the staff team and I’ve been pretty sad lately because my dad just died not trying to use that for upvotes but it's true and I want to make sure everyone has a great time on the server if you don't accept that's okay I just want you to have a better day than me

-1 really not funny using ur dead dad as a way to get mod on a freaking Gmod sever plus I think you are 9 years old not 15
super toxic and he did not fill out the app properly

Staff Application Denied
Your staff application has been denied, you may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff position in 2 weeks.​