Your In-Game Name:
Birdie

Steam Name:
TheBirdsAndTheBeans

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
Cait#2544

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

No. It is nicknamed on the servers discord though.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
No.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24-hour minimum)
5 Days and 10 Hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it consistently?
Yes maybe too much.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I don’t actually this would be my first time.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Echo
The God

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I don’t but am interested and am eager to learn.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to help out the community and the staff I’ve made great friendships with a lot of people playing on this server and look forward to logging in every day. I already make multiple valid tickets in my gameplay sessions so I feel I may as well help out more than I can as a regular player. I really dislike when people intentionally try to ruin others experiences, so I’m a bit of a stickler for the rules.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I feel like id be a great fit for the team. I’m respectful, friendly and like I said before a stickler for the rules. I also feel like the staff would benefit from having me on the team due to my New Zealand Time zone so I’m on when there’s minimal staff members and am eager to help out. I am on good terms with a lot of the staff and the consistent player base have never been warned and love contributing fun builds to the server! Imagine what I could build with a bigger prop limit! All in all, I feel as if a am a really active and helpful member of the server already and want to help out more.

What is your time zone?
New Zealand Standard Time UTC +12

+1 very friendly, knows rules, and a plus she'll be on when the server has little to no moderation

+1
I have seen you around a lot, you seem to have a good understanding of the rules.
You conduct yourself well in any sit I have had with you by not being upset or losing your cool.
definitely worth an interview, I feel you'd make a great addition to the staff team. Had I know you where applying I'd have said to add me in your recommendation section.

-1 Yeah no, i really don’t like how you talk to staff especially me. Also you have a hard time following the rules and if i’m being honest i don’t see you as a staff member. Good luck though.

nahhhh i’m teasing. she’s actually pretty cool and fun to be around. i liked her ship she built a few days ago, she also is friendly person we could add to the staff team. good luck birdie!

+1

-1 Yeah no, i really don’t like how you talk to staff especially me. Also you have a hard time following the rules and if i’m being honest i don’t see you as a staff member. Good luck though.

nahhhh i’m teasing. she’s actually pretty cool and fun to be around. i liked her ship she built a few days ago, she also is friendly person we could add to the staff team. good luck birdie!

+1
YOU SCARED ME :O so spooked XD
thank you though!

+1 nice person with only good intentions, will be a great addition to the team and is active af. also... balls and cock.

+1
damn i was fooled by this

also +1 she pretty awesome

+1
I have not had any issues with you and you seem to get along with everyone on the server. Good luck

+1 very friendly never had a problem with them and is great to get along with! Good luck! <3