Blaxorus ツ

Steam Name:

Blaxorus ツ

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

16 (08/27/04)

Your discord name/tag:

Blaxorus ツ#7122

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

No, I have not. I am a good boi.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24-hour minimum)

I have exactly 24 hours and 7 minutes.

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes, multiple times to make sure I understood them.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes, 3 times to also make sure I understood them.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes, I use it all the time.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

Yes, on plenty of big-name servers such as Ice-Fuse, Smokes DRP, Garnet Gaming, Gaminglight, and dozens more. I would say I have spent a good 500 hours just staffing on GMOD alone.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

No, I have not.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Well, to be honest, this is actually the first server I have come across that uses SAM, usually, servers use ULX or serverguard, so I do not have any experience in that department. As with bLogs and aWarn3, I have hours upon hours of experience using both of them, and I can navigate around the menus pretty well.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

Well, the main reason I really want to be a part of the staff team is that there is always too little staff for the number of players that are on daily. ESPECIALLY at night. I want to add an extra staff member that is on 24/7. I have a really fucked up sleep schedule and I am on almost 18 hours a day. I am on during the really dark hours of the server (3am) which is when all of the MRDMers and other rule breakers come on because they know they can get away with it. I truly want to be the change this server needs at night, like I said I can be on all night so I can keep the server in check while all of the other staff members are sleeping. I also simply want to be a staff member because this is a great server, the community is nice (most of the time), I have made quite a few friends, the staff is friendly, and many more. Like I said also I can add a extra number to the staff list during the busy day time to help with the dozens on dozens of tickets.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I think I should be accepted because I believe I am the most experience in staffing GMOD servers than most of the staff team currently. I am familiar with the rulebook, staff guidelines, aWarn3, bLogs, and will not be biased towards any friends of mine. I will treat everyone with the same amount of respect. I can also be on pretty much 24/7 to help out with the chaos. I also have no warns/bans further proving that I am worthy of the staff position I am applying for as it proves that I know the rules and follow them. I am also very mature for my age and can handle extreme situations with caution and be calm about everything. I will also never get heated during staff sits/anything staff-related. I can also be on when others are not such as really late at night which is like I said, the time for MRDMers to come out because they know they can.

What is your time zone?

PST (California)

+1

Fantastic application and a fantastic guy. I have interacted with you several times and you have been extremely mature and supportive in sits and around the server in general. I believe you would make a great asset to the team. It would be great to have a new PST member on as we have a lot of EST staff members and you could help us out with late-night loads. Good luck. <3

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Wilkers within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.