Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Bluevy#9701

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1D 4H

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Monday - Friday 4PM - 10PM Weekends 9AM - 10PM (Mostly randomized)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think as a AtomicRP Staff Member I can assist other's with their issues they're having. I usually have no admins/mods to answer my reports, and I'm hoping as a staff member that I can assist anyone who needs it in a timely manner!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have amazing self control, I'm good at keeping stuff calm, and drama free. I can enforce the rules with ease and confidence. I'm typically a fair guy and wouldn't show favor to others. I've had some conversation with mods/admins, and never annoyed them, or got in trouble with them.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-rep

Things I Liked
N/A

Meh
N/A

Things i don’t like

Not much effort at all.

Recommendations
Put more effort, tell/show us why you should be staff and how you would benefit the team, effort shows a lot on these applications!If you’re stuck refer to the accepted section, this has a lot of good examples we’re looking for!

Goodluck

+1 Worth an interview, only issue being is I don't know this player so can assess based on an interview.

-1 15, no effort

15 is the age requirement. There is nothing to detract from the app about someone applying at that age.

+1 I met him on the server and is honestly a great guy. I see him here and there from time to time, but i think he could have added a little more effort in his app. But overall I think he's worth an interview.

GL

-1 Minimal effort and seems a bit rushed u I would recommend look at other apps that got accepted and also recommend putting more effort for the fact u might of made an app basicallly same time u made a staff app as soon as you could

Needs work on every part of the application, needs more effort. Make it seem like you actually want to be on the staff team not just whip something up within 2 minutes.

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)