Denied Bolik Staff Application

Bolik

User
Sep 26, 2023
Username: Bolik

◈ Your In-Game Name: Bolik Nehrebecki

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199140460938/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: bolik_nehrebecki

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans.
Its just newbie mistakes crossfire/new life rule/miss clicks (but i got the hang now)
(Yes i have learned to ask admins) .

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1day and like 10h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes i use it all the time

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? (GMT+3)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? After school 15:00 (On school days play from 3-5h a day on the free days 7-11)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I wanna learn about other positions and understand how they work. To get experience and use it in the future for my and other good.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I know how connect with the community, the langue barrier is not a big thing when its in conversations with members.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Im from Lithuania, im 15 in grade 9
my birthday is on 05/31. Gmod is my main game for the last few weeks i transferred from fivem(Gta5 Rp). Idk what to say else cuz i dont like to tell a lot about my self on the internet.

Last edited:
+1 while application has no where near enough detail, the player is really nice and trustworthy, and has great rule knowledge, I think he'd be a great addition to the team!

+1 simple i really see no point in writing a giant ass paragraph when all you need is this to get your point across

My English is not that good when it comes to writing. So i cant get all of my ideas out. (Im good when it comes to speaking and having conversations)
Ty Rhinadan OVO im trying.
That was my point short and straight boykisser.
Tank The Proto were is the main problem so i would know were are my mistakes.
Asong17 its the langue barrier, but i would love to get some information on my mistakes.
(I did edit what i cloud see)

Last edited:
-1 I dont see a lot of effort and I dont have google drive updated so I cant even see those warns

+/-

would like to see some more added to the last 2 questions.
Note: You can edit your application.

My English is not that good when it comes to writing. So i cant get all of my ideas out. (Im good when it comes to speaking and having conversations)
Ty Rhinadan OVO im trying.
That was my point short and straight boykisser.
Tank The Proto were is the main problem so i would know were are my mistakes.
Asong17 its the langue barrier, but i would love to get some information on my mistakes.
(I did edit what i cloud see)
Perhaps you shouldn’t do an application? We do offer open interviews where you skip this application stage and show your understanding of the rules in an interview.

Perhaps you shouldn’t do an application? We do offer open interviews where you skip this application stage and show your understanding of the rules in an interview.
i do have warns and for that i have to have none.
(Btw ty for helping me make money)

i do have warns and for that i have to have none.
(Btw ty for helping me make money)
You can still do an open interview with warns. I know it’s not super clear on the info page but you can :) you will have to wait 2 weeks to apply since you’ve already done an application.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/