Denied Brad The Chad Staff Application

brad_the_chad

User
Dec 16, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Brad The Chad

Steam Name: CHAD MAN

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198335717546/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your discord name/tag: brad_the_chad#5613

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? No, i have been given a false warn before.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 2 Days 19 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) No

Were you previously removed from the DarkRP Staff Team for Inactivity or Staff Abuse? No

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Mr Red

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? No

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I would like to be part of the staff team because I would love to help this amazing community to solve its issues and rid of people who ruin the server for others. As a player, My enjoyment gets ruined by trolls and toxic players along with very long waiting times for tickets to be accepted. Once before I have opened a ticket for RDM and it has not been dealt with for around an hour after the incident, I would not wish for anyone to go through the extremely long wait time after their mood has been ruined by a player who doesn't care for this server. After i was introduced to Atomic RP by Mr Red I instantly fell in love with it and have tried my best to make the server more enjoyable for everyone.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I am a very dedicated person to help the server as much as possible. I have very good people skills and don't show any bias towards a person even if they are my friend. I wont quit this server for another. I will take any ticket i can to resolve issues much faster. I am up to date on the rules of the server an would love to enforce them for a better Gmod experience.
(I also have a mullet)

What is your time zone? AEST (Queensland)

What time of the day are you usually on? 9am-2pm, 5pm-2am

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Korean Jesus on discord (DeathBomber1#1094) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.