-BROKENRECORD

Steam Name:
BROKENRECORD

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
15 and 5 months

Your discord name/tag:
brokenrecord #2910

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
It's the same but without capital letters

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I have never been punished on Atomic RP

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
1 day 11 hours 10 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes I have fully read through all of the rules

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes I have fully read through the DRP staff information section

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I use my microphone consistently

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
No I do not have any prior staffing experience

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No I do not

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I do not

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I wish to be apart of the staff team for multiple reasons, these reasons are I think it would be fun to be able to help out other people and make sure they can enjoy there time on the server, another reason is that I was inspired by a staff member who I couldn't remember the name of. This Member helped me out when somebody scammed me out of 800k, he got my money back and punished the perpetrator accordingly to the rules. Before sending me back and helping other people. Just knowing I've made some adult or child's afternoon a bit better makes me happy.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I believe that I am a good candidate to be apart of the staff team because I enjoy garrys mod dark rp, and have a liking for the ATOMICRP server, this enjoyment of the server will motivate me to keep it a nice and friendly place. Another reason is that I have good hours. They are barely flexible as I still attend school, but I have upwards 7-8 hours a day during the afternoon in which I play on the server almost all of the time.

What is your timezone?
ACST

+/- I have seen your shops, but haven't talked to you before. Though you put effort into the app.
I'm going to wait until i can talk to you before I make a decision.
Good luck!

+/-

The application felt like it was a little lacking. Willing to give you a shot though. Hope we connect soon. Good luck.
Thank you, I'm not good at writing applications so that may be the issue, but I've got everything else down. I've read the rules 3 times and read certain sections 5-6 times.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Beta within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM your interviewer with questions/concerns.​