Accepted Bullets Staff Application

Bullets

Forums Rat
User
Feb 25, 2023
Canada
Username: Bullets

◈ Your In-Game Name: Bullets (the B is a special character)

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199453663450/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: bulletss.

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been banned once and I have 2 expired warns and I believe my ban was a false banned and the warn was removed, the 2 current expired warns on my profile one is insiding and the other warn is unknown but it is a failrp during raid.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 weeks 6 days 9 hours and 30 mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EDT/EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I usually hop on at 5 - 7 pm then log off for a few hours, then log back on later that night to see what is happening, and stay on for like 3 hours.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?
I want to be a helpful member of the atomic community and staff team, I want to help the new members of the server teach them the ropes of dark RP/atomic RP, and assist everyone who needs help. I play on the server almost daily so I would like to see the Atomic environment improve player by player, I would like to leave a good impression of myself and I feel staffing is a good way to do it.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I can get on late at night I will take tickets when I see them, and I will attempt to keep the ticket walls from happening because I will be very active as a staff member. I've been waiting 5 months to get on the staff team so I know a lot of the rules and I will enforce them when needed. I love helping people it is very fun to teach people and show them how much fun you can have on atomic when you know what you are doing because I feel if you don't know what you are doing it may lead to you not wanting to play the game as much as you would if you did know what you were doing as a player.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited: