california
Username: burger

◈ Your In-Game Name: burger

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tonyjimenez/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): blue lobta#1222

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 9 days, 18 hours, 13 minutes, 46 seconds

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? any time past 3 pm pst to 12 am pst (due to school)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I love to help people out on Atomic RP. Teaching them how to certain things they didnt know, I wanted to learn how to mod ever since i joined the Atomic RP Gmod server Because i've always wanted to help people out!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i feel like i would make a monumental change in the AtomicRP Gmod Server, i would do a great job handling the situations, i am very willing to do long shifts since i love to play gmod since 2018, i love to help people out on the server, i am friends with most the people on the server and still making them, i would greatly appreciate to staff on your server since i have been playing since 2021 and know all the rules!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

9 days of playtime, yet I don't recall seeing you in-game. The application could use some more work and I'd like to see you around a bit more.​

Application Denied

Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team or your interviewer on our discord.