Accepted buttface Staff Application

buttface

User
Jan 1, 2024
Username: buttface

◈ Your In-Game Name: buttface

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198847100418/

Your Age: 27

Your Discord Tag: Thekaboomer#8204

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? over 1 week

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? afternoon (4 pm)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i think that i should be on the admin team because i can bring a new perspective to the team since im 27. i can keep a calm and level head in high stress situations. im also not afraid to ask for help if i need some advice on something. this server has become a big part of my day to day life. i believe that it would be an amazing learning experience and show me new things on this server!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i should be accepted because i know when to be serious and when to have fun. this server is my favorite and i think it would be a great opportunity for me! I think if im accepted as an admin i will work very hard to prove that your decision was the right one. i think becoming a staff member will help me keep the cheaters and rule abusers at bay! im always willing to put in the hard work to get the desired results. I hope you will consider my application thank you!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
-1 need to explain more on why u want to be a part of the staff team. you can take a look at some accepted applications for example and edit your application and votes could change.​

+1 Not sure how it was before the revision but seems promising, Hope to see a good addition to the team.