Apr 16, 2022
Username: CargoSnapleTea

◈ Your In-Game Name: CargoSenpai

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DatBoyCargo/

Your Age: 26

Your Discord Tag: cargosenpai#3709

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. A player had initiated a raid on me while I was a professional Printer. I heard him start the raid so I destroyed my printers to prevent him from getting them.
I was Corrected on my actions and informed of the sections in RP Actions & Job Rules sections that covered raid actions for jobs. I also validated with the user who raided me of my mistake and apologies.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2w 2d 20h 23m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? PST (currently 12:37 AM)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 7PM - 2AM (My free time is when ever my son goes to bad)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I love getting to help first time users have fun and experience what they can get to do on DarkRP as well as enjoy getting to see all the wacky and misadventures events that might unfold in a night/session of sitting. I also like getting to help users out with issues or other common things that new players might encounter on their first time.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel as though I'd be a good fit in the team again as I am very quick, analytical, and thorough with tickets that I take. I prefer to make sure that I have all my facts and matters straight before I fully operate, and want to make sure that I am always taking tickets and making calls that are proper; I also make sure that I get my sits/tickets taken care of in an orderly and timely manner as to prevent user experience from being ruined by having to stay in a sit rather then getting to play.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. In my previous job, my roll was to work with sysadmins and Tier 1 & 2 to get escalated tickets/issues resolved. I have an apprehension to making sure I have a Good RSO as well as keeping track of ticket trends. before hand I used this skill to assist with MRDM/MRDA users who where consistent with week on then week later back on bans.

+1
26 and in IT? Relatable.
Also very well done application.
I'm technically tiers 2, but am studying to get my CCNA. Sysadmin was / is fun, but tiers 1 and 2 get the most fun. when you become a sysadmin stuff slows down, and critical / on call situations become boring.

+1 Someone with previous experience and showing this much interest in getting back into it deserves it. Good application would love see them on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.