Denied Casper Staff Application

ohDizzy

Admin On Atomic Networks
User
May 5, 2022
Tampa, Florida
Username: Casper

◈ Your In-Game Name: ohdizzy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198322050064/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 22

Your Discord (with tag): ohDizzy#1885

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Class V MRDM, i felt a type of ay at the time and i sincerely regret doing so and i've always wanted a clean record with no warnings but i slipped up and if i had a 2nd chance it would be an honor to be better than how i left a month ago.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 month 3 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was previously on the staff steam in atomic for roughly 2 months. My rank was moderator.

-JeyHockey

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I'm usually on in the afternoon almost everyday between 4pm- 12am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart of the staff team because the AtomicRP team is an uplifting team that creates positive and friendly gamer communities, at the same time provides good servers and player base for role play. I can see endless opportunities by applying to be an administrator and I think it would be a good chance to challenge and enhance myself in this field, at the same time try to contribute towards the community. From personal observation throughout years of being with Gmod DarkRP, I am very fond of the community atmosphere within the game itself, with friendly gamers and staffs, that has made it another motive of my ambition to become an admin. I know with how i left showed immaturity in every level but i've had some time to think about my actions and would love another chance to staff on atomic and if that's not an option some of you guy would like then i apologize and thanks for reading this.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Normally I have high expectations and demand on myself, I can see myself capable in taking up the responsibility of keeping a community well-run, peaceful and friendly. I am good in solving interpersonal conflicts and issues, especially when it comes to communication, I see it as the most important skill that an admin needs, especially when looking out for a large amount of gamers; Being an observant, adaptable and critical, I allow myself to spot issues fast and deal with it smoothly. I am constantly motivated and driven by challenges, to approach and try out different possibilities, I think this aspect of mine would be assisting me in being an admin, as for both personality and passion collide. Last of all, I think AtomicRP Staff Team should accept me as for giving me a chance to contribute to the community that I have been involved for years, for I can also get a chance to improve issues and details in the community.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Most of you guys already know me but for those who don't, my name is jeffery, i'm 22 years old and live in tampa florida. I chase gators and swim in rivers.

+1 favourite staff member when he was on the team. Great guy and already knows the rules on a amazing level. Would be a great addition to have him back :)

-1 didnt you mass when you got demoted? kinda childish if you ask me

-1 Same thing from what Mavis said. Also the reason you got demoted
I got demoted for telling someone " your mom dropped you on your head when you were little" as it's not against the rules it was unprofessional to say while on duty, and for the 1 warn i have that's a class V, more than half of staff members or used to be staff member have had multiple Class V's much worse than mine, all I'm saying is 2nd chances are a good thing to have to improve from what's happened in the past.

-1 you were mad disrespectful as a staff member, this has widesweeping impacts for the entire team. it causes a hostile attitude towards the staff team and an us vs them type vibe instead of a community.

-/+ Not too sure about this one. You did a good job when you were staff, but the last few days of your staffing were questionable. I hope if given the opportunity you take the time away as time to learn from your mistakes.

Hard -1

No disrespect intended but this ex-staff member was my least favorite staff member, he is largely the reason I thought something was wrong with the staff team at the time of my signing up. Ban and warn happy, blatantly immature, colossal grudge holder, biased, disliked by many players, choose to warn players when charges dropped, and the list goes on. I will admit there was a time when I thought you were a fair moderator but I do not think you should be considered for staff at this time.

Last edited:
Application Denied
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, please reach out to Managment on Discord with any questions or concerns.