Accepted Catanana Staff Application

Catanana

User
May 22, 2022
Username: Catanana

◈ Your In-Game Name: The Holy Catanana

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199182657924/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Catanana#1526

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I now only have one class IV warning for using a derogatory term during a player versus player situation after losing several incredibly costly weapons and equipment. In addition, I can't recall exactly what happened because it happened so long ago.

How much playtime do you have on the server?
1 week and 5 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT-6

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I'll generally be online from 4 to 8 p.m. every day, but if something comes up, I'll make sure to pay attention to timing and scheduling.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I joined gmod in part because I like darkrp, and because the majority of how you earn money in the game depends on player activities, I believe that atomic rp is a fantastic place to work as a staff member because the community is generally friendly and very occasionally has issues with staff. I've only been playing the server for about two weeks, but I've already made a lot of friends and am very active in the community. I truly believe that I would make a great staff member and contribute greatly to the server's community, as I rarely have anything else going on at school besides staying late to finish my homework.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I could be a big benefit to the staff Team and the community mainly because I have a great opportunity to be a great asset to the team and help a lot. I would most likely be a good team member in RDMs or RDAs because that is what I am known for getting people in trouble for. I do try to abide by most rules and I love to learn new ones when I can. I can answer most questions on rdm or rda, except when we are talking about no damage weapons such as the shovel, since I've always liked the atomic rp community and the fact that it supports so many different genres. and hosts many enjoyable events I don't consider myself to be very strict or harsh, but I do adhere to the rules when they are necessary, thus I can fairly quickly distinguish between a player and a troll.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
I have a family and am attempting to get employment soon, so I might not be able to log on every day, but I will still be able to provide for the needs of the community and assist greatly. also, cats are adorable <3

Last edited:
Edit: +1 Edited his application with more information and detailed his warnings. Have had positive interactions with the player, and I think an interview would suffice.

Last edited:
-/+ You seem like a nice guy, but it just isn't enough effort to be a +1. It might be a +1 if you put some more effort into it.

+1
Way better app after the edit. Had some negative interactions with you in the game but I honestly don't hold that against people really, it's gmod after all lol. You're active as hell too.

Last edited:
+1 I've seen you in game, but you put forth the effort and edited your app shows you want to be a part of the staff team

A VAC ban and a game ban as recent as 3 months ago, as well as no direct way to see your hours on your steam account

A VAC ban and a game ban as recent as 3 months ago, as well as no direct way to see your hours on your steam account
vac ban was csgo lol my bad, but you can see my hours perfectly fine? and also how are bans relevant for a staff application?

Last edited: