May 26, 2021
Username: Cavewoman

◈ Your In-Game Name: Cavewoman the bitch

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/wtch

Your Age: 23

Your Discord Tag: Cavwoman the Bitch

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was banned for mrdm twice, once I did it and the second time was a misunderstanding with cross fire.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 month 2 weeks

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I have staffed on this server before, I staffed for maybe 3 months and gained the rank of mod; I also staffed on almost vanilla gaming which is a TTT server for about a month.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I work a rotating schedule as an EMT, so I get on on different days, but you can usually find me on at night.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have played on the server for a while now, and I really like the community that I am part of, so I would like to give back and help the server be an even better place for our players

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted to the staff team because I like helping people and this is the perfect opportunity to do that, I have helped many new players with learning some of the jobs and some of the servers rules, I am able to keep a level head in stressful situations which can happen in staff sits. I also think I would be a good fit because I have been playing on this server for a while now and I am familiar with the player base and how they can act.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Honestly, this is the first actually good staff application that I have read through in a while.

Positives:
1. The application had no spelling mistakes (e.g. Grammar, Capitalization, etc.)
2. They have 3 months worth of prior experience on this server specifically.
3. They have experience on other servers/game modes than this.

Negatives:
1. The applicant has 2 prior MRDM warns/bans. 1 due to "crossfire" (I am not calling the applicant a liar here, just saying that I do not truly believe that crossfire can end up in 3+ people dead/injured enough to report.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Either way, I think that the pros outweigh the cons here. I would love to see Cavewoman as a staff member from what was written here.
+1