Accepted chainhaver Staff Application

Vinnie

TMod On Atomic DarkRP
User
Dec 7, 2021
in a post-apocalyptic world
Username: chainhaver

◈ Your In-Game Name: chainhaver

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199219599329/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: chainhaver

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 15 days, 8 hours, 5 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4pm-7pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've recently got back into the whole gmod/darkRP groove and honestly its a lot of fun. A while ago when I first joined the team it was ALOT smaller than it is now and I'm glad that the staff team has grown so much and it's a way bigger community. Now to loop that all in, one of the main reasons I want to join the staff team is to get closer to the community. I think its important to connect with everyone and I believe that if I got into the staff team it would make it a lot easier to do that. I also know that if I'm making everyone happy and letting people speak their opinions, and or side of their story, it would make my time way more enjoyable. I also enjoy shared happiness if you couldn't tell and I believe being on the staff team could help with that.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Well In no way do I believe that I'm any better than any of the staff already on the team. However I do have experience when it comes to staffing on this server and some experience when it comes to playtime. I know what it means to be a staff and I know the responsibilities that come with it. I know the image you have to hold in the community because you are not only representing yourself, you are representing a whole functioning team. I have extensive knowledge of the rules and how they are enforced. I am not influenced by power, I wont think I'm better than people just because I'm apart of this team. I listen to everyone's side of the story no matter what. I know how to stay patient whilst also staying in control of the sit. I have experience when it comes to all of the commands, bans, warns, jails, etc. Community wise, I want to leave a positive impact on the people I interact with and just have a good time whilst other people are enjoying their time too.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Thanks for reading :)
Miyamura Izumi GIF - Miyamura Izumi Horimiya - Discover & Share GIFs |  Horimiya, Anime toon, Gif

+1 lots of effort and has previous experience staffing on atomic.

+1 I've seen you in game and you put forth the effort to show you want to be a part of the staff team