Rule Suggestion Chappie - Window peak rule

Chappie

User
May 18, 2022

Suggestion Type: Change to the Rules

What is getting changed?: Window peak rule

Where does this need to be changed?: It says in the rules that every peak window need to be set to one key I think you should be able to set multiple keys to different windows

Why is this a good change?: This change is good because no one really even follows this rule, I have yet to see one base follow this rule and no one is complaining about it so I see it as redundant since it is never enforced. The second reason is people barely ever base alone so multiple people trying to peak through multiple windows pressing the button turning on and off the window peak would be super confusing and impossible to coordinate. In review no one seems to be complain about the multiple key window peaks so i think it should just be removed all together or remade to make it so you can have a set amount of peak windows all to different keys making it so that you would have to strategically put the windows where they would be most usable kind of like the 4 keypad door rule.

-1 also because right not the raider/defender balance is quite skewed in the defenders favour anyway making the game really hard for raiders.