Denied chasecorey application

chasecorey

User
Sep 28, 2021
Your In-Game Name: chasecorey

Steam Name: chasecorey2

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): my age is 19 years old.

Your discord name/tag: chasecorey#6121

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes my discord name is the same.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? No I have not been warned, kicked, and banned before.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) I have played for 3d 13hr 8m.

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes I have section A-H also read the ones that where posted new this oct.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes I have read the handbook, sit guidelines, and punishment guidelines.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes I do have a microphone and do use it consistent basis.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes , I do have experience being a staff member before on another server. The server a was on was trouble in terrorist town(TTT) the map was a small Minecraft world on a island and I was staffed on that world for at least a year. All I had to do most of the time on there was if someone did RDM or KOS for no reason. I loved that server but sadly overtime the server staff members slowly left even the owner stop coming on the sever also it would have to be a full blue moon for him to be on so eventually there was a small handful of staff members left so then I left. A couple of years past I was going to join back but one of the staff members bought the server off the owner just to shut it down that is what I am told but yea I loved that server sadly it gone though.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) Yes I have been recommended by Bruntwaffle and how it happen was is when one my friends introduce me to him and we based together and then he told me that I should apply for staff.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? yes I am familiar with the SAM, AWarn3, and BLogs.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? The reason why I want to become a staff member is to help it reach to its fullest potential. I would love to help any newcomers or even old players to anything they need to make sure they have a good experience with the Atomic server and come back to play also to tell there friends so they can also have the same experience to. I would also love to learn more about the staff members and the community more to.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I would be a great asset to the team and community. I have great people skills and communication skills. from what I've seen from the sever it is a lovely community also including the staff members to but it can be a little chaotic at sometimes like RDM but it is solved real fast. I can also stay up pretty late most days if needed to. I am also good at keeping calm under stressful situation also I listen to both sides of the stories of the ticket. I would like to also learn how to do the staffing again but I am not a fast learner at times but at the end I stay with it until l learn it.

What is your timezone? My timezone is Eastern standard time.

What time of the day are you usually on? Im usually on at 8pm or 10pm o'clock then stay on for more than couple of hours.

+1 I've known this dude a couple days, he's been determined to be staff and seems like a chill guy, GL m8

+ 1 never seen you before but no warns and a good amount of effort put into the app plus you have experience with the Blogs

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Pear Sauce on discord (Pear#4325) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Pear Sauce on discord (Pear#4325) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.
Ok thank you I have friended pear#4325 I am waiting for him to message me back.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.