Denied CJ's App i think

CJGotStyle

TMod On Atomic DarkRP
User
May 19, 2021
Your In-Game Name:CJGotStyle

Steam Name:CJGotStyle

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198808517598/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):15

Your discord name/tag:C J#8399

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? no my in game name is not the same as my discord however i have changed my nickname in the discord server to match my in game name

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? yes i have 3 rdm and 2 fail rp

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 66 hours currently

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes i have read up on all the rules and will do so if i forgot any

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? i have read up on staff information and will continue todo so and will keep it in my head at all times

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes and i use it all the time

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) no i do not have prior experience

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) no, no recommendations have been placed

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to be able to help staff during midnight because i feel that is very understaffed during the nightime and i would like to lower the toxicity of the community mainly at night with the help of any other staff online. i would also like to help prevent racism and chat spams also mass rdms. I would also like to get to know the staff a lot more and try to make more friends within the community during my time as staff

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? im a very active individual in this community and i can help improve it and make it go to the best it can be, im willing to put in more hours and effort than i already do in this server and i can put alot of hours in during midnight where all the chaos happends like people mass rdm'ing and 3d text spamming saying the N-word. I also feel like its very understaffed during midnight

What is your timezone? EST

-1 Its ok staff app needs little bit of work and i have seen you good amount but i think you need to read the rules little bit more since you have 5 rdm warns.

-1 I've interacted with you a bunch and I think youre a good dude overall, but you told me that you are brand new to DarkRP and I think more experience is needed before getting staff

-1 ok app, but it is not plesant when you spam tickets cause you have nothing to do, we get notified weither we are on duty or just playing and its not fun
when it happens for a not valid reason. also try to get a better understanding of rules, 5 warns is a lot

-1 ok app, but it is not plesant when you spam tickets cause you have nothing to do, we get notified weither we are on duty or just playing and its not fun
when it happens for a not valid reason. also try to get a better understanding of rules, 5 warns is a lot
i got those warns when i didnt understand the rules and was new to darkrp

+/- I have only seen you ingame/discord a couple of times. You seem like a decent guy, but I would like to see more effort on the application personally.

+/- I think you are a really good dude, love the interactions with you, but your staff app needs but of more work.

-1 Minges alot. at times can be toxic for no reason, Last night I was trying to teach a new player to darkrp the ropes and you came up to us and starting being toxic, Not the first time. I would be afraid for this server if he was a staff member to be 100% honest.

Last edited:
-1 I don't believe CJGotStyle is suited for mod as he is continuously minging and attempting to get players banned. His app is decent but not the best.

-1 Cj you a good guy and all but I personally do not think you're suited for staff.

-1 Minges alot. at times can be toxic for no reason, Last night I was trying to teach a new player to darkrp the ropes and you came up to us and starting being toxic, Not the first time. I would be afraid for this server if he was a staff member to be 100% honest.
ur a pussy