Denied colonelyapyap Staff Application

colonelyapyap

User
Oct 15, 2023
Username: colonelyapyap

◈ Your In-Game Name: Jorge Washington

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198828880961/ If not my name is YapYap

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Colonelyapyap

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. RDM when I was only starting out me and my friends used to kill eachother alot and we didnt know what we were doing

RDM Same reason as before but I didnt listen

Forgot to do the advert kidnap but I stopped playing for a long long time

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5 days 3 hours 57 mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern American Texas time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 5-6 PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I really love gmod and dark rp and always wanted to be a staff so I could to help with the criminal offenses you could always use more staff right? I mean theres always so many people online. Another reason is I just want to be an enforcer aswell just think it would be cool to have a role like staff of a gmod server. I also like flying around places. It pays well too.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I can really help and I can listen and follow instructions and could really tell people and make sure they understand rules. I also think I could really help make this server as enjoyable as possible I think I have the ability to really help with the staff as well and understand what to do and the rules

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I can be a little forgetful sometimes but if I really like it I can remember it easily and I like this so yeah plus it would be super cool and cash money if I was a staff. I also think I have can reason with and listen to people when needed and I have figured out the rules very well at this point. Also why is this text yellow?

Last edited:
-1 need to explain more on why u want to be a part of the staff team. you can take a look at some accepted applications for example and edit your application and votes could change.​

+/- Needs a little bit more detail, (You can edit your posts If you dont know how, click the ... on the top right corner of your post then you can press "Edit thread" to edit your application.)

Last edited by a moderator:
-1 not the best person to hang out with and didnt give much explanation
it looks like a staff app i made back in november 2022
47/100

you will hear from my superiors about this apllication

-ziptie

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/