Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15, 16 in december

Your Discord (with tag):
AstroAxo#1828

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. RDM

Fail RP During Raid

RDM

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days total, but I have been playing for about 2 weeks.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 12-4 pm, it depends on what I have to do during the day.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be a part of this lovely staff team because I would like to help the entire community and
I want to correct any wrongs. (any wrongs=tickets that I see)

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel that I would make a great addition to this caring staff team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Warning: I am still going to be in school so that means during the school year I will not be on in the morning at all to 4 or 5 pm, 4 or 5 pm - 7:30 pm Central time school year.

Warning 2: I am going on vacation for a week so I might be around on the first day of school. (August)

I feel bad for all the warns and bans that I have gotten, please forgive me. I will be on as long as possible each day/night.

Thanks for your time, Coopaloop

Last edited:
-1 I can look past the warns but there is not much detail or effort being shown for the last two questions. Please take a look at accepted applications to get a better idea of what we’re looking for

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​