Custom models

Massa Ruby

(DRP) Blanket Staff Team
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Jun 5, 2022
20240114043056_1.png

Some custom models have heads that will take no damage considering that all custom models are error hit boxes. This is also why it's so easy to hit custom models when shooting to the side of them.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
This is very stupid considering people pay either 50 cad a month or 270 cad for a perma custom character and you don't even get the luxury of having a normal hit box or it match the models body, I understand people can abuse the model hit boxes but that's why the models get restricted why punish people that pay a fuck ton of money for a custom job/model because the one person doesn't know how to act???

Reactions: Massa Ruby
This is a killer point, and something until today ive never even considered.

From my understanding Noob has made it so every model has the default hitbox. That’s why when you’re using a tiny model that its hit box is above its “physical” body. It has a head it might just be more misplaced compared to everything else

From my understanding Noob has made it so every model has the default hitbox. That’s why when you’re using a tiny model that its hit box is above its “physical” body. It has a head it might just be more misplaced compared to everything else
True, you are right & it’s unfortunate that it has to be that way. My intention is just to raise awareness of the fact because an abundance of players are not aware.

Reactions: Sunee