Add a Hit marker Script in Toolgun Menu to be applyed to props

Kivertsy

User
Jun 26, 2023
Mostly because some gun dealers love to decorate their stores and love to make it a little more realistic, such as adding a Shooting Range! This Script in toolgun would make it so the player can be able to see how much damage they deal and at what range and even to show how to use them correctly, this would also make gun dealing a little more fun just to make it so you can add more stuff into your gun stores. This crib can be applied when you apply your toolgun and apply the hitmarkers to lets say the TF2 Wooden Targets and other props to lets say that, I know that making this script a actual thing might be hard due to the fact that the shooting would make people irritated and annoyed but if there’s any way to avoid that and make this script possible, I feel like that would be nice

I can’t remember if the hit markers are already a part of the toolgun and it’s just disabled

Also, another thing I wanna say is to make it so we can add more props that can be added for gun dealers inside their shops, because in the tool gun prop menu, there’s not that many props that you can add inside a gun store base. It’s pretty bland, maybe add some gun props, ammo props, just more props, gun dealer related