Accepted Nexus Staff Application

Nexus

User
Jan 23, 2022
Username: Nexus

◈ Your In-Game Name: Wide Putin / Nexus

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115033184/

Your Age: 21

Your Discord Tag: nexus_ag

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I received a warning on the 30th of last month for RDM. I admit to being in the wrong in my situation, I got a little tilted after someone had raided my base and I decided to RDM them.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day, 13 hours, and 44 minutes at the time of writing

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Boy, do I have a LOT of staffing experience.

I will start with my most recent and work my way down to what I can remember.
-Starting off, I am currently assisting in developing a server with a friend of mine (an apocalypse-type server) as the Server Manager. (Shell Shock Networks)
-I was also the Head of Staff for Quantum Gaming SCP-RP, though sadly the server has lost its player base.
-Before that, the next server I can remember would be EclipseRP (DarkRP) I believe I was an Administrator for their server
-Revival Servers SCP-RP. I served a stent as the Head Game Master for a little bit before I moved to the staff side where I was eventually a Senior Administrator with their server.
-The next most notable server I can remember is Deathrow Servers Military RP where I was an Administrator and a Game Master for a while
-Lastly, the servers I remember most fondly, way back at the beginning of my time in Garry's Mod. Urban Gamers DarkRP and Deathrun. I was an Admin on both of those servers and that is where I got the most experience in general staffing duties.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Mountain Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Mostly early morning and late afternoon is when I put in the most time.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to become a member of the AtomicRP staff team as I have been getting back into DarkRP and I am really enjoying my time here again. I also believe that I would enjoy my time more helping people to ensure that their playtime is also an enjoyable time, resolving any issues that they may have with haste. (EDIT ->). Another reason I would like to become a member of the Atomic Staff Team is that I believe that assisting players when they ask for help is necessary to keep people happy, say for example a new player was to join the server, and their first experience is getting mugged by someone. They may not know that this is a basic thing for people to do and they might call a staff member for it. It would be vital to get with this new player and inform them of all the things that they can do in DarkRP and also inform them of what can happen to them from other people. This would help them in the long run as instead of them just thinking all that happens is their money is stolen or that they are killed for no reason, they actually begin playing as a job and working to obtain money or make friends.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be accepted into the staff team as I have plenty of staffing experience stemming from years of playing on other servers and learning how everything goes. I am also able to put time into the server to be a quality staff member that people can look to to answer any questions they may have. (EDIT ->). Another few reasons I should be accepted on to the staff team for AtomicRP is that I am able to use my prior experience to assist all people in a completely objective manner, not taking sides or pointing fingers as soon as an interaction is started. I also believe that in some terms I am quite passionate about anything RP, a lot of my time playing Garry's Mod has been servers like MilitaryRP, SCP-RP, StarwarsRP, and DarkRP. This makes me want to be able to help other people obtain the same knowledge to allow them to enjoy their time whether they like making bases, building gambling games, making stores or just simply being a Police Officer. I would like to be able to explain to people how to do these things along with showing them the rules so they may have fun while they are doing it.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have nothing else I wish to add. I would just like to thank anyone for taking the time to read my application here, and hopefully, I will see some folks on the staff team.

-Thanks, Nexus / Wide Putin

-EDIT: I thought someone would have a little thing with how short the application was. It is fixed in the edit.

-EDIT 2.0: I remembered the name of the unnamed SCP-RP server after doing a little bit of digging.

Last edited:
-1 This dude put no effort in his application, and rather spent the whole time writing it glorifying his past experience on other servers.
The first thing to note with that is that he could be lying. There's really no realistic way of seeing if they're telling the truth or not as most of these servers don't exist.
The second thing to note is that staff cant just become staff because of their experience. They have to value and appreciate this server, and obviously from the lack of effort in why you should become staff and why you want to become apart of the team.

I think you just made this application to gloat about your past "experience" and boost your ego.

-1 This dude put no effort in his application, and rather spent the whole time writing it glorifying his past experience on other servers.
The first thing to note with that is that he could be lying. There's really no realistic way of seeing if they're telling the truth or not as most of these servers don't exist.
The second thing to note is that staff cant just become staff because of their experience. They have to value and appreciate this server, and obviously from the lack of effort in why you should become staff and why you want to become apart of the team.

I think you just made this application to gloat about your past "experience" and boost your ego.

Good Evening! Thank you for your reply! I would like to ask if you would reconsider your position after I have made the necessary edits to the application. Also if you would like, I could DM you proof of existence for the servers I have listed whether that be groups, old screenshots, or anything of that sort. As I do understand, it is the internet. You can't believe EVERYTHING people say. Also, keep in mind. I only listed servers I stated that I remember

-Thanks, Nexus / Wide Putin.