Accepted D4RK Staff Application

D4RK

User
Apr 18, 2022
Username: D4RK

◈ Your In-Game Name: D4RK6608

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199040103564/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): D4RK6608

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have 1 warn it's class III rdm.
(We will call the person who I rdmed mike)
I though Mike was trying to knife fight me and I though he hit me because i had 60 health so I fought the guy killed him, Then I get pulled into a sit and I saw the staff member and Mike who I rdmed and thought "what did i do he hit me" but low and behold he didnt.

Honestly Mike wasn't taking the sit seriously so I didn't take it serious either because the staff member though it was funny and was laughing.

Well mike said he wanted 50k for RDMING him I didn't even have 20k so I said I don't have that much so the admin gives him a SVD, I take The SVD as a joke and dropped a shotgun then I was going to quit joking and drop the SVD but then the admin said you know what I'm going warn you for that i said it was a joke but he was right we shouldnt have been joking especially Me.
But I owned up to my mistake.
I think I was in the wrong because i was joking in a sit which i shouldn't have been, I though at the time the sit was a joke but i shouldn't have thought that and should of been more mature.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 17 hours 35 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
i was on the staff team for about a month and a half i got accepted fast and moved up to admin but the server admins were corrupt and didn't like me because i took my job "too serious" so they removed me from the team i didn't care much. So later on after i got removed from their team i proceeded to raid a guy i guess that guy was buddy buddy with the admin and got banned instantly and the reason was "fuck you".

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I don't know because i have insomnia pretty bad and my sleep schedule changes a lot but usually around 11 pm- 1 pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be apart of the staff team because I thoroughly enjoy this communities energy, what it has to offer and what it stands for. If given the opportunity, I feel that I could make a positive impact on the community as I already spend quite a bit of time on the server. While being on the server during the night hours, I've noticed that the server seems quite understaffed. I feel that I could potentially be the ideal individual to ensure that rules are being followed throughout all hours of the night. I feel that because of my maturity at my age i could bring a lot to the table. I'm a very unbiased person and think rationally for both sides of stories and i wouldn't warn/kick/ban anyone without proof they did something against rules, if i was accepted to the team. I really enjoy this server and think i can bring a lot to the staff teams table.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Although this is my first time applying for a staff position on the Atomic Networks Community, I would like to be given a chance to prove myself and show what I can do to help the Community as much as I can. Aside from a staff position, as a regular member,I always help others in chat about any questions they might have that i know information about. While in position, I will look over AtomicRP, ensuring all rules are being followed and will take the necessary actions needed. Whether I get this position or not, I plan to continue helping out the Atomic Networks Community to the best of my abilities no matter what the case might be. I don't know everything, although, I know enough and i am eager to learn and have no problem with taking advice from another staff, even from another member of the community. I am a motivated, flexible, and a versatile individual. I am extremely respectful, and honest. I am able to maintain a sense of humor, while as well, keeping the professionalism that any staff member is required to have. I am organized, punctual, have excellent communication skills. I am a team player and would like to create a bond between the entire Atomic Networks Community; even with the individuals that might dislike me. I am a person who doesn't like to carry grudges and have enemies. Also, I am willing to take on new challenges and enjoys proving myself to people of higher authority. With that said, I could continue to carry on about why I should be accepted onto the staff team, however, I will leave this up to you all.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. w

Last edited:
thanks honestly i have seen you online frequently we have only talked in sits one of the best administrators i have seen though

+1 Good application, would be a little curious on the Server Admin's reasoning behind banning you but no issues with you getting an interview.

-/+ grammar has a huge difference after warns so I can't tell if this was a pulled copy paste, but in the chance it's not ripped from some other application, I would give it a +1

-/+ grammar has a huge difference after warns so I can't tell if this was a pulled copy paste, but in the chance it's not ripped from some other application, I would give it a +1
huh i just spaced those to apart quite a bit and it was 4 am im not very high functioning at that time my bad i can improve it