User
Dec 15, 2020
Your In-Game Name: DaddyStuffy

Steam Name: DaddyStuffy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): My age is 14

Your discord name/tag:
My discord name is DaddyStuffy#5855

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes, my name is the same between discord and in-game.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Yes, I have been warned for NLR, RDM, and MRDM. I have been banned for MRDM.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
2 Weeks 5 Days 5 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, I have read over the rules multiple times.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes, I have read the DRP staff information section on the forms multiple times.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes, I do have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
No, I don't have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Yes, I have received one recommendation to apply from staff by Beta.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
No, I don't have much experience with SAM, AWarn3, and BLogs.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Why I want to become a member of the staff team is being able to enjoy communicating with other. I also feel that being apart of the staff team would be so cool and an enjoyable moment to being able to become friends with everyone on the server. During sits Ill be able to listen to each sides of story be cooperative and helping all the people on the server. This is why I would like to be on the staff team.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
Why I should be accepted onto the staff team is because I feel I have the right potential to help everyone on the server and make it a better place. The staff team is an organization of any people who keep the server in place and help the people in it. If I could be able to join the staff team I would try my hardest to do the same and much more for the server.

What is your timezone?
My time zone is UTC-4 Eastern.

Do I have to explain why even?

1. Underage

2. More Warns than a lot of others

3. A timezone we really dont need.

1. Effort put into app

2. Staff recommendation

Wait a year.

Yes, I have been warned for NLR, RDM, and MRDM. I have been banned for MRDM.
can you elaborate why you were warned and banned for these? Why did you MRDM? What's changed?

You have plenty of in-game time, so I assume you know the rules pretty in-depth. Your app could be a bit longer, but it's okay. I think you deserve a chance.

+1

can you elaborate why you were warned and banned for these? Why did you MRDM? What's changed?

You have plenty of in-game time, so I assume you know the rules pretty in-depth. Your app could be a bit longer, but it's okay. I think you deserve a chance.

+1
hes...underage

Im gunna give you a -/+ I think what dingo said has some value but he went over the top yes you have lots of warns and are under the age requirements but you have a lot of playtime and seem to be active good luck on the app dont let others bring you down just work on those warns and I could change it to a +1 .

The NLR warn the RDM warn has all been in the past I wasn't thinking those times. But I have changed the only two warns thats on my record right now is a RDM from a while ago and a MRDM that happened during a raid. Im changing and im almost there and im hoping the staffing could help me and the server together.

+/- he knows the rules and all even with his age i would say he could be immature at some times but i believe in him and those warns are a bit hmmmmm but i think some of them might be old

+/- he knows the rules and all even with his age i would say he could be immature at some times but i believe in him and those warns are a bit hmmmmm but i think some of them might be old
I only have 2 warns the MRDM and a RDM the RDM was from 13/03/2021 and the MRDM was from 15/12/2020 its been a while. I have rethought the things I have done in the pass and want to make a change for myself and the server.

+1 Nice Person, has the drive to help, is underage but I told them to apply anyway. Keep showing that you want to help out and how mature you are and you could have a shot. Never hurts to try to apply, shows us you're interested.

Last edited:
+1 seen him around and hes chill even with the underage, and his mrdm warn was from last year so i see no issue with it and would like to see if he could handle it

+1 Yea he might be underaged but I feel that this guy would make a really good staff member, every time I have dealt with this guy he was always calm, cool, and collected. Also I believe that he has a pretty good grasp on the rules. I wish you luck on your journey!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to MONKEYGOD on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.