Denied DCdopesmoke420 Staff Application

DCdopesmoke420

User
Jul 13, 2023
Username: DCdopesmoke420

◈ Your In-Game Name: DCdopesmoke420

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198256103222/

Your Age: 29

Your Discord Tag: DCdopesmoke420

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. RDMS: were kind of just things that happened in the heat of the moment.

hate speech: I got because when I joined the server, I had a name from a different server still. Nick Gere which I guess sounds kind of like something else.

RDA: I rightfully arrested someone for a weapon and the admin warned me then realized that he didn't have a license and was going to remove it and never did.

and all of these instances I have reimbursed any players iv wrongfully killed and have apologized because I am gratefully sorry.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6 days 5 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? eastern daylight time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 10 pm usually till around 3am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? because I feel like it could be an exciting and fun learning experience. I have never done anything like this before and would be happy to give it my all and help make the community a better place.I would also like to join the Atomic RP Staff Team because, I hate spending my time unproductively; I much rather be working on something or helping someone instead of laying around doing nothing.
Another reason I would like to join is so I can get some experience with staffing on Garry's mod servers and I think a server like Atomic would be the perfect opportunity.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? because I am a hard worker and a fast learner and love helping others, I think I could be a great fit and would love a chance to join the team and help make the community a better place for all players. I would love to be a part of the growth and success of Atomic Networks. I want to learn how to be a staff member and be good at it, especially for as large as a community there is for Atomic. I don't get mad that easily and can be patient with others when handling them. I've played a lot of Gmod in the past and know the rights and wrongs of what to do (although I have made a few wrongs previously on the server with my warns)

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. hi my name is Darrin I'm 29 and live in Michigan I have a wife, two kids and a pomsky named diesel. iv played gmod off and on for 7 years now. currently iv kind of just been wanting to do more and help the community and give back to everyone and make a better gaming experience for all and help the server grow.

Last edited:
+1 never seen him in game I believe but this application seems solid. I'd like to see them take more responsibility for their warnings as I do feel that's a bit of a red flag, but who knows, let him interview.

+1 never seen him in game I believe but this application seems solid. I'd like to see them take more responsibility for their warnings as I do feel that's a bit of a red flag, but who knows, let him interview.
changing to -1 Blacklisted for alting to avoid Ban. Also was personally banned by me for Insiding - they received a 3day ban and less than an hour later logged onto an alt and was blacklisted.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

you are currently banned for Alting​