Denied Deep the Razor Staff Application

Deep the Razor

User
Oct 30, 2023
Username: Deep the Razor

◈ Your In-Game Name: Deep the Razor

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198993834144

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: They got rid of the tags so i guess the username is just ".boeing787dreamliner"

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? a little over 1 day

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Usually: Anywhere from 2:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've seen a lot of people in the past abuse their powers as a staff member, leading to that server dying within just a few months. However, when I first joined this server, I saw that wasn't the case. Plus, I like this server quite a lot, and I wouldn't wanna see this server die out like others. *cough cough* Icefuse *cough cough* Also, I tried to be a staff member before on another server but they declined because "I wOuLdN't Be AbLe To FiT tHe WeEkLy AmOuNt oF hOuRs" as a moderator. Atomic RP I feel like has fairer rules, with needing 100 tickets a week, which I can get done within a few hours. And it's because of the flexibility of Atomic that I like alot and feel like I would enjoy staffing in.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? A couple things I would say make me a valid staff member on this server. One of these is me being quite humble (ironic, I know), I've seen mods not being able to admit that they're wrong at times. Another is my patience with others. In school, I was always labeled as "the smart kid." Because of that, I was told to help others understand things that were easy for me. At the time, it might've tested my patience but now, I feel like I've touched up on it.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. If you want to contact me, DM me on discord, or @ me if in a server

Last edited:
-1 need to explain more on why u want to be a part of the staff team. you can take a look at some accepted applications for example and edit your application and votes could change. you also might want to make sure your account it public on steam and linked your discord account.

-1 one day of play time is way below minimum at that point i would say bout 1 weeks of play time is worth to help the mods give a understanding that you know most of the server and its rules

45/100

-1 one day of play time is way below minimum at that point i would say bout 1 weeks of play time is worth to help the mods give a understanding that you know most of the server and its rules

45/100

To be fair, it is written on the application rules. However, If you want me to gain the time on this server, then I'll go ahead and do that. Otherwise, change the written rule first

To be fair, it is written on the application rules. However, If you want me to gain the time on this server, then I'll go ahead and do that. Otherwise, change the written rule first
it is written its not liked by most staff because they want to have someo9ne who ahs more then 24 hours of knowledge

45/100

1 day is the time limit

Last edited by a moderator:
-1 post looks more like an argumentative attempt rather than an application.
Exactly. 100% denied at once. Dude applying is displaying resentment towards staff.

The application is filled with nothing but staff resentment. Nothing about himself, skills, or compelling reasons.

Calling oneself as “the smart kid” is egotistic to say the least.
Any psychologist would be able to see straight thru this application.

Last edited:
-+ I can see that their is quite a bit of emotion in this post. Deep maybe you should take the couple weeks to improve relations with those on the server. The more fun and great experiences you bring to others the better your chance of joining the team. Also adding some time under your belt to ease the mindset of others. While speaking of joining make sure you join the atomic group. Good luck in the future.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/