Denied Deku_Uzimaki new and more detailed staff application

Lincolns_salty_bath_water

User
May 29, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Deku_Uzimaki

Steam Name: Deku_Uzimaki

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198972725971/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your discord name/tag: Deku_Uzimaki#2264

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? i have only been warned two times the first time was because I didn't wait 15 minutes on accident and it was my fault and the Second time was because i did't know i wasn't allowed to make my money printers blend in with the grass some dude who said he had a friend who is a admin said I could do it and it was win I was new to the server and that is my fault and I have fully read up on the rules sense then and I just Play as a SWAT officer now and talk to people and read peoples bases if there's a mayor to accept my warrants.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) I can be on anytime because it is Summer Break for me.

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes constantly reread the rules just so i fully understand them.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes I reread them just so i don't miss anything be cause I want to make sure I know everything.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes i use it all the time

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) no

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) no i just wanted to help the community and have fun.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? no you will have to teach me.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? seems like a fun job and i want to help make it a more welcoming and fun community and because this is one of my favorite servers to play on and I've made tons of friends on here and I would love to learn how to be a part of a staff team on Garrys mod and learn how all the tools work.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? i love this game and i've seen a lot of people breaking rules and it just rinsed the fun of the game and i really just want to help and I have a lot of free time be cause it is Summer Break for me and I to do something to with that Space time like helping the Server.

What is your timezone? central time

Try being a little more detailed on the last two questions next time. I also haven't had great interactions with you and have seen some minging. I am willing to change my vote in the future if I see otherwise. Good luck. <3

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​