Denied Dillyugi Staff Application

Dillyugi

User
Nov 7, 2023
Username: Dillyugi

◈ Your In-Game Name: Dillyugi

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/YABOIDBIWFBIUWB/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Dillyugi

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I don't know if you are talking about for the last 2 weeks or if you are talking about ever. But the last 2 weeks I have had 3 warns, 1 of which are false and has been appealed. But the other two are FRP during raid and RDM. For the RDM it was purely by mistake as I was just running around shooting a wall when a person turns the bilind corner and kills him instantly. The FRP was when I was running a RP base but didn't have up a sign, so this guy who had been NLRing me for his past 3 deaths decides when he comes back he is going to raid me, and he kills me. So when I come back, and I stayed my distance, he was just standing in the middle of the road and after watching him for a few seconds and seeing him clearly not keypad cracking or anything, I say "Yo bro how are you going to raid me if you just NLRed 3 times." but instead of responding he starts shooting at me, and somehow I manage to kill him with my knife. Again I don't know if this question is about the past 2 weeks or ever, which I can't check.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 99.3 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4:30 PM to 10:30 PM on weekdays and 10:30 AM to 11:30 PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm applying because of how eager I am to have chance of getting in the AtomicRP Staff Team. My exciment is because of my strong sense of graititude for this community and my dedication to having the highest standards in interactions. I believe that ensuring a fun and safe space for everyone is a must. I often find happiness in staffing and like to do it in a nice way.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I personally think that I should get staff because I could provide a lot to the team. I don't have any GMod experience but I do have staffing experience on FiveM on the server 187 RP where I served as moderator. I ended up quitting because of how bad the server got, admins cheating and whatnot. But I when I see this server and I can feel the longevity which I think I can help maintain. Another reason I would make a good staff would because I am almost always active and pretty devotees the role. I've read the rules of the server multiple times and am pretty familiar with them unlike some other mods I have encountered in the time I've been on the server. Not trying to put down the other staff I'm just saying how not all the mods are fully familiar with all the rules. I could also bring a positive and welcoming environment. (not finished I have to go)

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Thank you for considering my application, I am excited at the chance of joining the staff. Also I apologize if my application has a lot of typos, I am Dyslexic.

Last edited:
Oh I see you edited your app & purposely misspelled big words after my vote. I won't be changing my vote until you actually rewrite the whole application. I used AI detection before your edit. It said AI. I have the screenshot & I'll post it if I have to.

You won't be getting away with misspelling words on purpose to avoid detection. It's pretty obvious. Nobody types like that.
I edited it before you even commented the first time and it was to fix words.

i ran it through a scanner and it pop up with most of the text being ai generated

Its better to write it your self, to show people that your are not lying about what you say
the new one??? i wrote that on the bus to school, I can record me writing or get on a discord call and screenshare

Oh I see you edited your app & purposely misspelled big words after my vote. I won't be changing my vote until you actually rewrite the whole application. I used AI detection before your edit. It said AI. I have the screenshot & I'll post it if I have to.

You won't be getting away with misspelling words on purpose to avoid detection. It's pretty obvious. Nobody types like that.
post it

also btw I rewrote all of it just for you.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/