Does anyone want a Mall in AtomicRP?

Coke Cola

Ex Trial Mod
User
Aug 29, 2022
United Kingdom
So does anyone want a Mall to go to/to make money/get things and have fun? If you want to help, please tell me I am going to make this Mall, and a small number of people will be able to join. It will make a lot of money and overall make a place with everything, so people don't have to go to people one by one; instead ,all in one place to get,items, drugs, entertainment and more. 30% goes back to me as I own the place. If you do not give the right amount of money, you will be kicked out or blacklisted from the Mall. You will be KOS if you come back if you get blacklisted. If you are lucky and don't get blacklisted from the Mall, you will be allowed in, but we will make sure to keep an eye on you. as well; we don't want any hobos unless I allow it as well, no money printers because there is no point of you being there if you are selling printers you would be taking up space in the Mall. If you do that, you will be warned to switch jobs/remove the printers. If you fail to do that, you will be kicked/blacklisted. We also don't allow hitmen as in the rules, hitmen can not base or any jobs that do not let you base. If you are working in the Mall, you have to be nice to the customers at all times.
And if you are a customer, you can report any rude behaviour by the employees, but the only way to prove it is by video proof. We don't take any other forms of proof. As well, if a customer is being rude, do the same thing as a customer would do. All we want is to make a fast and easy way of items as well. In the future, we will deliver items, and of course, it would cost more to deliver as it makes us go around the map.
And our goal for this Mall is to make an easy and assessable shop to get items.